Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Monday, April 9, 2012

Black Milk x JC Collection Obsession

Good Morning lovers!!!! Happy Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this day is supposed to be the most drab day of the week but it doesn't have to be..Mondays I try a little harder to be nicer, kinder, happier, brighter...not to say I'm not those things usually but Mondays are especially special to be that way because you can brighten up someone elses Monday Blues!


So lovers, these past couple of days the contest entries have been rolling in for my giveaway :) & ALL of the entries are great so far!! But not everyone has been emailing me with their name, age, and best contact email...this means if you are chosen as a winner..and I don't have that information..I won't be able to directly contact you to notify you that you are a Winner. Sending me this information is optional..However, it's the best way for me to contact the person who wins.. I love doing giveaways and if this one continues to go as great as it has been so far then I will definitely do some more giveaways in the future :) 


But today's post is not about Monday Blues or Contest updates.....It's a long overdue shoe update!! Today I will be sharing with you all the shoes that have been keeping me drooling over these past couple of weeks..Its sort of a dreamlist..but being it's not Thursday...I'd feel bad calling it so! LOL.


Ohhh but before I get into that I've been meaning to share with you this store I found...well that sort of found me actually.. it's in New Hope, Pa..the name is Thirteen Vintage (you can click here to check out their website) ..they actually found me on instagram and referred me to look at a couple of their JCs that they offer..and I'm in love! They have some really GREAT JCs and for reasonable prices..and being they have an actual store.. this month Ronifeelsnostalgic and I will try to get down there and check it out! And share with you all the goodies that they have! But so far I love it! Once I make my first purchase from them, I'll update you with another review on them :)


Sooo getting back on track..Let's begin!


If you haven't seen the next collection I'm going to share with you then where have you been hiding???????? ...This next collection is truly something I thought would have happened a long time ago BUT I am so HAPPY that it finally ...FINALLY.. did! Of course I am talking about the Black Milk x Jeffrey Campbell collaboration offered exclusively at Solestruck...If you're not familiar with Black Milk..it is a clothing company..their primary focus is leggings..and they have some really great ones! They also have a massive following of fans ..adoringly called sharkies..and that's all for my mini history lesson for today folks..Enough of my rambling...just take a look at this major epic-ness for yourself!!

Black Milk x Jeffrey Campbell 


BM Bone Machine Legging as shown on Black Milk
Bone Machine Back Off as shown on Solestruck

This is not my favorite from the Black Milk x Jeffrey Campbell duo but it is still a pretty awesome shoe! As you can see from the photo I posted above it they drew direct inspiration from Black Milk's bone machine leggings. You can pre-order this shoe from Solestruck now...also BM x JC will soon be releasing a Sick of Men Back Off and a Rainbow Galaxy Back Off..(you'll see the print for these 2 below)..

BM Rainbow Galaxy Leggings as shown on a proud owner
Rainbow Galaxy 99 TIE as shown on Solestruck

This little darling of a shoe is the 99 TIE. This style is a JC favorite..but hasn't been re-released in a new color recently so it's refreshing to see it back. The rainbow galaxy print is simply stunning on this shoe..and as you can see above the Black Milk rainbow galaxy leggings which inspiration was taken from..although similar in style..it is not an exact print match like the Bone Machine leggings above..or atleast it doesn't look like it to me lol...Available for pre-order at Solestruck now :) ..This will also be available in the bone machine print and the sick of men print soon.

BM Sick of Men leggings as shown on a proud owner
Sick of Men Lita as shown on Solestruck
This Lita is a bunch of fun! I love the comic strip print! It adds a certain fun and flair to the Lita in a way that only Black Milk could :) ..The specific comic strip that is on the Lita is 'Sick of Men' it is an actual comic strip that exists other than on the shoe and leggings shown above. Are you falling in love with this collection just as much as me? Or are these shoes a bit much for you?? If you do love this shoe as much as me you can pre-order it today at Solestruck...This Lita will also be available in the bone machine print and the rainbow galaxy print soon.

So these are the 3 prints that the Black Milk x Jeffrey Campbell collection consists of for now...but they do offer a couple more styles .........

Sick of Men Damsel as shown on Solestruck
Bone Machine Damsel as shown on Solestruck
Rainbow Galaxy Damsel as shown on Solestruck

I LOVE DAMSELS! I don't know why but I have a slight obsession with Damsels! The height and the comfort is incomparable to any other shoe I've ever owned. My favorite from the Damsels above though is the Rainbow Galaxy Damsel..this shoe is truly breathtakingly beautiful! I am so in love!! ..I can't say enough compliments about this shoe..I will definitely be moving this shoe from my dreamlist to my shopping cart very very soon :) ...pre-order your very own BM x JC damsels at Solestruck now :)

Rainbow Galaxy Night Lita as shown on Solestruck

Last but not least is this gorgeous simply stunning Rainbow Galaxy Night Lita....although I wasn't an initial fan of the night lita style..it's charm is growing on me..and especially with it adorning this beautiful print. I love that the bottom of this shoe looks like clouds..so you'd appear as if you're walking on air :) ..A truly beautifully made shoe..pre-order it now at Solestruck! This shoe will also be available in the bone machine print and the sick of men print soon.

All shoes shown are available for pre-order and will ship out to you on July 15th! Check out Solestruck to place your orders or for any other inquiries you may have about these shoes!

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY CONTEST TO WIN A FREE PAIR OF JCs!!

HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY MONDAY!!

*Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? Like me on Facebook by clicking here or follow me on Instagram at PursuingDaydreams*

8 comments:

  1. just checked these out on solestruck a couple days ago!!! I'm in loveee with the "sick of men" print its too dope!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love that one too!! It's really cool.. But my favorite is definitely the rainbow galaxy :)

      Delete
  2. God I love that Sick of Men print. Like a loooot! I love it in the lita best AND I want desperately to have that 99 ties rainbow galaxy! WOW, what a shoe collection. I really want some of BM's tights as well.
    Oh and last night I was on IG and just looking at pictures when I saw this beautiful Mexican print dress, so I go to where it's from and guess what? It was Thirteen Vintage's page! haha So I checked out their site and I'm so up for paying them a visit in person. Can't wait till we figure out what days work best for us and we head there! You know I'm always available on Thursday since I have no school that day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could definitely picture you in both of the shoes that you love! I'd love to see those 99 ties on you. I bet they'd look great! I'm so use to the height of the damsels it's hard for me to wear anything else now-a-days lol..And I REALLY am DYING for some Black Milk clothing as well......Mel says if I wear BM tights with the matching shoes that I'd look like a superhero LMAO!..
      Oh wow, I don't know how we didn't know about them before! They have so many awesome things! I love it! We definitely have to set a day to get down there pretty soon :) ..A thursday for sure! :)

      Delete
  3. Girl you are one Jeffrey Campbell loving lady! Lol! I was directed to your blog by Roni E! I love it and now following! I may just have to jump in this contest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I am!! LoL...Yay!! I'm glad you are enjoying my blog!! And definitely enter the contest!! Even if you aren't a JC fanatic like me..there also is the 2nd prize of the $100 Nasty Gal gift card :):):)

      Delete
  4. I need your shoe assistance!!!! I wear a 6.5 in Lita. It looks as if only whole sizes are available on Solestruck. I have never tried on Damsels, although I might get the rainbow ones. What sizes should I get in the Lita and in the Damsel, if only whole sizes are available? I tried on 7 in Taupe Lita's, and they were ginormous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Damsel definitely runs a little small..so you should definitely be safe sizing up to the 7 with those...for the litas depending on how your 6.5 feels you may be able to size down to a 6..the difference in size isn't much..on the solestruck site they tell you the exact difference between whole sizes and 1/2 sizes..so if you want to be extra safe you can definitely take a look at that too..Hope that helps :):)

      Delete