Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holy Spikes!

Arguably one of the hottest shoes of the season is the Jeffrey Campbell Spike! SOLD OUT reads above it on just about every site it's sold on.

I, like many others, have also fell captive to it's edgy charm. I knew they were sold out all over so I didn't spend much time searching for this shoe rather I stumbled upon this one by pure luck. On Facebook I happened to be browsing through Jeffrey Campbell SHoes page one day and saw that JildorShoes had commented stating they had just restocked the Spikes! I rushed over to their site and purchased them and voila it was done!!


These beauties arrived to my house 2 days later!! Thank you Jildor.


V:
These shoes live up to all expectations! The leather on this shoe is beautiful soft black leather and the spikes are like mini daggers. Unlike most shoes where the spikes are rounded off these spikes are quite sharp so don't grab them by the back when picking them up. I know I read a review that said that the spikes fell off easily, however, I believe that statement is false. I've worn these shoes out on multiple occasions and I've yet to have a spike fall off when rubbing up against anything (and I have)..so I don't know what they did to the poor shoes to make the spikes come off but it's definitely not something that would happen easily.. However, if one did I wouldn't worry because these shoes actually come with a mini bag full of additional spikes...how awesome is that?!! :) 




COMFORT: 5
FIT: TRUE TO SIZE .....I ordered these a 1/2 size up since all of my Litas are a 9 and fit perfectly I figured this would too. WRONG. These shoes fit true to size so if your true size is an 8 1/2 get the 1/2 size don't size up or down. The 9s are kind of big on me but I shall deal with it because I love the shoe and I hate doing returns.
BRAND: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
SHOE NAME: SPIKE
STORE: JILDOR SHOES




I can't get enough of Jeffrey Campbell!

No comments:

Post a Comment