Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Monday, March 12, 2012

Night Envi Shoe Review

Hello lovers!! Sorry for disappearing for the past couple of weeks...my life has been a bit of a whirlwind..but everything is finally settling down so now I'm finally able to return to my blog, yay!!! I've missed rambling on about my favorite shoes..and doing my Dreamlists..and of course my shoe reviews!! Today I will FINALLY be doing my shoe review for the Night Envi...ahhhh!!! I loveeee this shoe!!

Sooo for those of you who have been keeping up with my blog for a while know how much I had been obsessing over these shoes!!..they were on just about every dreamlist I made until I finalllllly purchased them...and they lived up to every expectation I had! A dream come true! I LOVE these shoes!! LOVE LOVE LOVE L O V E these shoes!! They are definitely my favorite pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes that I own. The nightwalk heel, beautiful red color, soft suede, and edgy spikes make my heart melt every time I slip them onto my feet! :)


Night Envi purchased from Envi Shoes

Night Envi purchased from Envi Shoes

Night Envi purchased from Envi Shoes

Night Envi purchased from Envi Shoes

Night Envi purchased from Envi Shoes

This is my 10th pair of Jeffrey Campbell Shoes, I still can't believe that my collection has grown this big so fast. It was just in late November that I purchased my first pair..and from there my little obsession has taken grip of my life & my bank account.. and has brought me sooooo much shoe joy!! lol..This pair of shoes, my beautiful Night Envi, is truly the icing on the cake..it is worthy of having been the monumental 10th pair. They have quickly risen above the rest and are without a doubt my favorite pair of JC shoes!! EVERY GIRL SHOULD HAVE A PAIR OF THESE..and if I ever hit the Megamillions lottery I'll buy a bunch of these for all of you :):) lol

V.

Sooo aside from these shoes being insanely awesome visually they are also incredibly functional and comfortable too! I know it looks like the would be insanely hard to walk in..or you'd feel like you're walking on your toes..BUT that's really not the case at all they are very comfortable! They are so well designed that you really don't feel that the heel is missing at all..You feel as if you're walking in a high pair of wedges...if you are not personally comfortable in walking in wedges or extremely high heels then these shoes would not work out as well for you....I have walked on the rocky surfaces of the uneven Bronx sidewalks with these, stood in them for hours and hours out dancing, walked down hills with these shoes..and they have remained extremely comfortable and fuctional throughout it all! What more could I ask for?? NOTHING. This shoe is ALL that I dreamed of!! I am so in love!!

COMFORT: 5 (on a scale from 1-5)
FIT: TRUE TO SIZE ...if you're between sizes I'd order the lower size..
BRAND: JEFFREY CAMPBELL 
SHOE NAME: NIGHT ENVI
STORE: ENVI SHOES


I'm such a JC Girl!


*Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? Like me on Facebook by clicking here*

3 comments:

  1. Dude, you rock the shit out of this shoe. I've never seen someone walk in such high heels (these and the damsels) and look like they are walking in flats like you do! You are a heel pro! haha But these shoes are totally YOU. They scream, "I'm an ASHLEY shoe!" For real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwww THANKS a lot Roni!!! I love high heels!! Walking in them comes naturally to me...and these shoes def are SO me! From the moment I first saw them I knew I HAD to have them...and I am sooooo HAPPY that they are now mine! I LOVE THESE SHOES!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing shoes! I also love JC shoes:)
    Melu

    meluandmila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete