Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Brand Spotlight 'Matiko'

Heyy lovers...so as you know my favorite brand by far is Jeffrey Campbell..but that doesn't mean that I don't like any other brands..so today I want to share with you another brand that is quickly making headway to rise to the top! The brand I am talking about is Matiko!

Yes the brand I am spotlighting today is Matiko..you may have heard of it before...maybe I am just now realizing their awesomeness..But if like me, you have been slightly in the shadows on this brand..I am going to share with you today some of their shoes that I am currently falling in love with...and a few past shoes of theirs that I love too!


This lovely Matiko shoe is the Ty as shown on Envi Shoes... this is currently sold out on most websites as the style is older...

Although this style is 'old'  this is still a super fierce shoe! I love the split in the design..from wild in the back..to sexy and chic and simple in the front!..I have been drooling over this shoe since last summer..and regret not having it in my collection :(

Matiko Ty in action.....

This little darling is the Matiko Yumie wedge ...another older style that is currently sold out at most retailers...

I just adore all of the little cutouts on this bootie..it kind of reminds me of Jeffrey Campbell's 99 ties wedge..very cute!

This beautiful colorblock bootie is the Matiko Madison as shown on Lulus

This little bootie is sure to be a standout wherever you go..I like the way they split up the colors on this shoe...& Lucky for you there is 1 size available in this style at Lulus..check it out here

Matiko has plenty of other styles that I love as well....but those were just a few to give you a little background on their brilliance//Now on to the NEW shoes.........

This beautiful little darling is the Matiko Havanna as shown on Solestruck

This little lover wasn't supposed to be available until a whole month later from now..but Solestruck got their shipment in early..I love this shoe! The color is described as light red..but in the picture it appears to be pink..I wonder how it looks in person....As you all know I am a sucker for strappy shoes and tassels and pink!!..and this little lover has it all.. and the tassel is just the right size..it gives this shoe that extra little detail that just makes my heart skip a beat..Find it here.

This little feisty shoe is the Matiko Echo as shown on Lulus...check out that sole detail! Love it!

Second up and new for Matiko this week is the Matiko Echo ..this is also described as being a light red..but still looks like pink to me! lol..I am really seriously loving the color blocking this season..and Matiko did it well! I also love the cute little tassel, once again :) ..and what makes this shoe stand out most of all to me..is the one detail no one will see while you're walking..but may quite possibly be the most interesting detail of the shoe....is the sole! I LOVE the sole of this shoe..It gives the shoe so much character! Do you like this shoe too?? Get it here.

Well that brings us to the end of the Spotlight post on Matiko today. I hope that you are enjoying their brand as much as me! What other brands are you currently drooling over (aside from Jeffrey Campbell)?

*Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? Like me on Facebook by clicking here*

8 comments:

  1. That matiko ty looks SO much better in white (IMO). It just stands out so much in that second photo! I LOVE IT.
    The black wedge totally reminds me of the 99 ties shoe by JC, which by the way has been on my wishlist forever. I know it's a basic shoe (that's why I haven't rushed as fast to get it like with others) but it's a shoe that would be a staple in my closet. I'll get it eventually.
    And those last two girlies are a big time hit! I gushed over those yesterday and now again today. SO pretty. I see those shoes and think, "Vacation; beaches; bikinis and skirts over; dancing all night long under the moonlight, etc" :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, you think so? I like it better in black....
      and no the 99 ties shoe is totally a shoe that would be a great addition to any girls shoe collection, can never have enough staple shoes :)...
      Ohhhh you literally stole my thoughts and put them into writing!!!!!!! That is exactly what these shoes remind me of!

      Delete
  2. Yeah Matiko seems like a really great brand, they had a pair of shoes a few seasons ago that I really wanted but couldn't bring myself to actually buy, as they were quite expensive. Wouldn't it be awesome if we just had endless supplies of cash to spend on awesome shoes? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Yess that would be totally awesome!!...BUT I wouldn't have enough space in my closet to hold them all as I'd be buying SOOOOOOOO many!! LOL

      Delete
  3. Ooh shoes shoes! :)

    www.vivikstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 your blog! We share a love for Urban Outfitters :).
    http://ifiwereabritgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete