Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Monday, February 20, 2012

9th pair of JCs, Rizzo!!

Heyy shoe lovers, this shoe review is LONG overdue. I don't know what has taken me sooo long to get this one done. If you keep up with my blog then you will recognize that I purchased this shoe a while ago, February 3rd I believe is the exact day. I picked these little lovers up from Strut of NY, my first pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes that I didn't purchase online. Although I absolutely loved the store..and the opportunity to try on the shoes in person..I do believe I will be sticking with my online purchasing..nothing beats shopping from home, not paying taxes on the shoes, and free shipping! Nothing beats that :)


Soo here it is............................The Jeffrey Campbell 'Rizzo'..


Jeffrey Campbell Rizzo, as shown on VillainsSF, not the store I purchased from
Jeffrey Campbell Rizzo
Jeffrey Campbell Rizzo
Jeffrey Campbell Rizzo
Jeffrey Campbell Rizzo...
I love this picture because it gives you a great view of what the shoe is missing
..in case you didn't notice...this shoe has no support for your arch............
Jeffrey Campbell Rizzo
Soo there you go, that's my 9th pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I love them! The T Strap design is what truly stole my heart..something about suede and t straps is soo sweet, cute, and lovely. Plus the colors are just so beautiful together, I couldn't pass up on an opportunity to own this shoe...

V.

This lovely shoe just makes me want to dance in circles in a beautiful frilly dress. I love this shoe. Something about it is so ethereal and just makes me feel so young and full of life :) ..The pink is what stands out the most to me about the shoe, probably because it's my favorite color..it truly pops against that beautiful royal blue. And despite this shoe missing support for the arch it is very comfortable..I can barely even feel that the arch support is missing..It's a pretty awesome design!..They are also insanely easy to walk in...So all around the shoe is GREAT! And if you live near NYC I highly recommend taking the trip over to Strut of NY to pick up your own pair of Rizzos, or one of the many other JC shoes that they offer :)

COMFORT: 5 ..*on a scale from 1-5, 5 being MOST comfortable*
FIT: TRUE TO SIZE
BRAND: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
SHOE NAME: RIZZO
STORE: STRUT OF NY


* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) * 

4 comments:

  1. My GOD, I love this shoe!!!! I am SO happy I have it, too!!! You saw me dancing in them alll night on my birthday and not once did I feel like I had to take them off. Not once did they feel like the foot bed was missing and not once did they pain me or cause me a lick of discomfort. This shoe will sell itself, I'm just preaching the truth! Love love love it!

    I also miss your shoe reviews. I love that you scale them. We seriously need to wear these out together! Turn more heads. :) These will certainly break more necks that our animal prints!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this shoe too!!! It's just tooo freaking adorable!! I am glad that you got it in the other color too! Are you still going back for the color I have?? ..I liked this one on you too! Too bad we're not the same size right!..and I am soo happy that it's comfortable too..I am taking your word for it..hehehe..although it is very comfortable when I wear it around my home..I can't wait to wear them out :)

      Yes!! I missed doing them too!! I have to do one for my nightenvi soon! I have the next couple of days off so I should be able to get it done soon!

      What shoes are you wearing tomorrow?? If it were a little warmer I would def wear my rizzos, but I think I may try and wear my nightwalks :) I've been DYING to wear them.

      Delete
  2. I've never seen this shoe before, it looks really cute on you! You're lucky that you even have the chance to see these shoes in a real store! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I was SO happy to find a store near me that actually sells JCs..but sucks that the taxes are so HIGH in NYC..so I'll be better off shopping online.

      Delete