Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day//Night Envi

Today is Valentine's Day!! Or to some just Tuesday...I am single so I guess for me it should just be Tuesday but it's not..Throughout today I've heard MANY peoples opinions on what this day means or doesn't mean to them. So I started thinking about what this day meant to me..to me it's a day to celebrate the love in your life..It doesn't have to be for a significant other..it can be the love of your family, your religion, or any other form of Love. Love is universal! It crosses all boundaries, breaks all molds, and can not be contained nor with-held and it's strength is more powerful than anyone could measure..So even though I'm single and can't celebrate Valentine's Day in the traditional way..I am not too traditional anyway lol..I am celebrating Valentine's Day as a Love appreciation day!! And for the first year, this day actually feels special :)

Orrrrrrrrrr ..................maybe it just feels special because I FINALLY bought my ................((wait for it))........................................ NIGHT ENVI!! yay!! yay!! Yay!! Yay!! yay!! LOL..*dancing*..I am sooo excited that I finally purchased them!! You all know how long I've had them on my Dreamlist..dreaming of them endlessly week after week..and today when I saw that they were down to only 2 pairs left in my size..I had to purchase them!! .........I don't know why I always wait til they get down to a couple pairs left before I buy them..I'm a master procrastinator, hahah, takes years to acquire these skills!!! Hehehe.




All of the photos are courtesy of Envi Shoes

Feeling the Envy?? ..Buy your own pair here :)

*Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? Like me on Facebook by clicking here*


2 comments:

  1. Great point! I used to only really celebrate Vday if I had a significant other for the day. But it shouldn't even be that way. We should totally celebrate all the love in our lives, and everyday of course, but definitely not let that escape us on Valentine's Day. You're a smart one :)
    Now onto those shoes. CONGRATS!!!! You finally got them!!!!! And how do they look and feel in real life?! I mean, I know they're pretty much like your other pair, but not really. These are a most coveted pair of heels! You've waited forever it seems. Lol.Wait, nevermind, you just ordered them today so you wouldn't have them yet. Either way, I can't wait to see you rockin' them. Heck, I still haven't seen you take your original night walks out! Girl, you might just be buying shoes faster than you can wear 'em! HAHAHA!!!! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's always been the same for me too, I wouldn't celebrate it unless I was in a relationship..and even most times that I was in a relationship I didn't make a big deal about the day..but now to me it means so much more to me & I can't wait to celebrate it for years to come!

      Hahahah!! I was going to Hey Tell you about them but I figured I'd just surprise ya on here! lol..They should be arriving tomorrow, so I'll be doing a review all about them :):) ...and I have been wanting them for weeks..(maybe even a month now)..I'm sooo glad they're finally MINE :) ....and I def haven't wore my other nightwalks out yet lol..I will though, I'm saving them! hehehe...And you may just be right!! ..but then again a girl could never have enough shoes :)

      Delete