Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dreamlist Thursdays!! 2/16

Well lovers, you all know what today is Dreamlist Thursday!! Yay!!!!! This week the shoes featured on my dreamlist are all about color! Not going to ramble on with a long introduction today..because I'm in a bit of a rush...so let's get right to it :)

*prices not listed are over $100.00*


Wish (pictured in Blue) by Jessica Simpson as shown on Bakers Shoes

This pair of shoes hits every note that I love! It is strappy, sexy, high, and of course the reason why I fell in love with these..are those beautiful colors!! I love the blue, coral, and purple! This shoe made my Dreamlist this week not only for their apparent beauty but also for their low price. This shoe is on sale for $78.00 what a steal!!! Grab yourself a pair here.


Breaking News: Midway through creating this post I hear the doorbell ...My Night Envis have arrived!! They are beautiful!!! I will be sharing them with you in a future post shortly :)......now back to my Dreamlist :)

DaGraca as shown on Aldo Shoes

This little number is from Aldo Shoes it is called the DaGraca..another beautiful color combination..and what better way to walk into Spring than with these beauties on your feet! Perfect to wear to a picnic, lunch date, or on a nice Spring walk through Central Park paired with a beautiful ModCloth dress....Don't let them pass you by..get them here.

Qupid as shown on Lulus

This shoe is a modern twist on classy. It takes the classy design of a peep toe pump to new heights..orange and purple seem to be a recurring trend in these color blocked shoes..I love the color blocking of the shoe with those beautiful simple gold lines..It really brings out a certain elegance to the shoe..and gives this shoes the opportunity to transition easily from a great day shoe to a spicy night shoe as well! Love..oh and did I mention these shoes are only $37.00 ..nope you didn't read that wrong!!!!..Find them here.


Bede 2 by Jessica Simpson as shown on Envi Shoes

Last but certainly not least is this sexxxxxxy little pair by Jessica Simpson named the Bede 2. I adore the colors on this shoe, it's not quite as bold as the other pairs on my dreamlist but it still holds it's own among them. The gold is definitely what makes this shoe pop and stand out against the rest. The beautiful thing about this shoe is it's timeless classiness appeal. This shoe will be sure to be as beautiful in years 2013, 2014, and 2015 as it is today..have these lovers sent to you for an affordable price of $78.95 by clicking here. You will not regret it :)

Well that's all for today for my Dreamlist, hope you enjoyed it!! Which is your favorite (if any) ?? And what shoes are on your personal Dreamlist this week??? ...

Thanks for taking the time out for viewing my blog today :)

*Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? Like me on Facebook by clicking here*

2 comments:

  1. Okay those first shoes are definitely my favorite of the bunch. I love all the colors in every shoe though! And the last pair, I like the gold and the side cut out - very classy.
    and YAYAYAYAYYAYA your shoes are here!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see you wear them! What shoes are you wearing to the shoe party in NYC??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh those are my favorite too!! And I like the last pair a lot too..especiallt the colors...but OMG my shoes are here!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even have a chance to try them on yet lol..but I will today..I am in love with them!! They are everything I dreamed it would be, amazing...and probably most definitely one of my nightwalks.

      Delete