Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dreamlist Thursdays!! 2/23 'Nasty Gal Edition' xx

Heyy lovelies!! Today is Dreamlist Thursday!! And I'm so FREAKING EXCITED about it this week..that I'm working on this post at midnight!! Oh yess I'm early today! lol..I love sharing my Dreamlist with you! And this week all of the shoes on my Dreamlist are featured from Nasty Gal, one of my favorite clothing & shoes websites! I stalk their website daily! They have thee best selections of dresses and shoes! Omg..I could go on for days about all the things that I love on their site..my dreamlist on their racks up to over $700.00..I really need to win a lottery of some sorts so I can just go on a Nasty Gal shopping spree...Mega Millions, Power Ball, Pick 6, something..anything! LoL!!

So now on to what I'm most excited for right now...THE SHOES:

Foxy Platform Pump in Lavender by Betsey Johnson as shown on Nasty Gal

The first pair of shoes up on my Dreamlist is the Foxy Platform by Betsey Johnson. I LOVE this shoe! I have been eyeing this shoe for a while. You may have seen it in it's alternate color variation of blue and pink..but I like the subtleness of the lavender and gold a lot better. I'm sure the lavender would look a lot more vivid without the pink background...If you can take the time out to visit Nasty Gal by clicking here to view the alternate views of this shoe you will not regret it! Falling in love with this shoe over and over again....can't wait to move it from my Dreamlist to my closet :)


Maru Platform by Messeca as shown on Nasty Gal

The second pair of shoes on my Dreamlist this week is the Maru by Messeca...this is a brand I did a spotlight post on a while back..they are an up and coming brand with a lot to offer!...This shoe kind of reminds me of the Jeffrey Campbell Lita..perhaps that's the quality that attracted me to this shoe..but what I love most about this shoe are those great cutouts, the simplicity, the wonderfully crafted wooden heel, the sweet touch of laces, and the soft pastel color...This shoe is Messeca in all of it's glory! Truly a must have..Find it here.

Corleone Platform in Red By Jeffrey Campbell as shown on Nasty Gal

Now this one has me SUPER excited!! This shoe is the Corleone by Jeffrey Campbell..This shoe should look familiar to you..I had it featured in my Shoe-a-holics Beware post a couple of weeks ago..however in that post it was pictured in black...well let me tell you I thought I liked it then..but RED has taken this shoe from sexy to SEXY...I have to have this shoe! This shoe represents all that I am..fun, flirty, sexy, pretty, unique, beautiful, vibrant...But enough about me, this is supposed to be about the shoe lol...Find this beautiful little lover here..

*Blogger currently daydreaming* ................. Okay back to my Dreamlist.....lol

Foxy Platform in Blue Nubuck by Jeffrey Campbell  as shown on Nasty Gal

When I saw this shoe I instantly got excited! This is the Jeffrey Campbell Foxy..Something about this blue just draws me in ((..Beyonce' fever maybe?? lol...)) ..& I like the retro feel of this shoe... It definitely makes me think of the iconic character Foxy Brown..I could definitely picture her wearing these...which makes me want these shoes even more! It's just a badass shoe!! Purchase your pair here.

Foxy Brown...

If you don't know about Foxy Brown she was just a badass chick from the 70's who didn't take no sh*t from anyone and it was a GREAT movie..if you haven't seen it I def recommend it..


Night Spike Platform by Jeffrey Campbell as shown on Nasty Gal

Now I know you may be thinking..not another nightwalk..but hey what can I say?? I am in love with the style! I love the sweetness of the mary jane style ..taken to another level by stripping it of a heel..and then turning it super rad with the detailing of the spikes!!..I love this shoe!..LOVE LOVE LOVE this shoe!! If you love it as much as me...you can find it here!


Roxie Platform by Jeffrey Campbell as shown on Nasty Gal

Sixth shoe on my Dreamlist..hope I'm not boring you..is the Jeffrey Campbell Roxie..This shoe is soo awesome!! I love the bootie design with the cutout heel.......the only reservations I have about this shoe is it's actual functionality...when my good friend Roni tried these on in Strut of NY she said they were very hard to walk in because there was no flexibility around the ankle...of course that poses a huge problem..a beautiful shoe is wonderful!! BUT it's worth nothing at all if it's not functional.....so this shoe gets an honorable mention because I love the overall aesthetic of the shoe..but I can't say that this shoe will ever move from my Dreamlist to my Shopping cart until I try them on for myself..Find these darlings here.


Strung Platform Pump by Jeffrey Campbell as shown on Nasty Gal

Last but not least on my Dreamlist for today is the Strung Platform Pump by Jeffrey Campbell. I love the teal color of this shoe! I guess my weakness for shoes this spring/summer will be COLOR. I am loving the beautiful colors of shoes this year. Not only the color makes this shoe dream worthy..but also that fun little side tassel, the edginess of the spikes, and that miu miu inspired curved heel....I know that the heel is Miu Miu inspired because I used to walk past their store everyday and all of their heels are very similar to the heel that is on this shoe..and I love it! Because now I can purchase a similar heel at a fraction of the price....but these shoes are far from cheap! These shoes are actually the most expensive Jeffrey Campbell shoes on my Dreamlist, they ring up at $230.00 ...but you can't put a price on love..find it here


**None of the pictures of the shoes belong to me..they are all the sole property of Nasty Gal**


Hope you enjoyed my Dreamlist for today!!...What shoes are on your Dreamlist this week??!!

*Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? Like me on Facebook by clicking here*

4 comments:

  1. Wow, where do I begin?! This is a great list! Every shoe is even more desire-worthy than the last.
    Those first ones are soooo pretty. I agree with how subtle and yet so classy looking the lavender looks. I also clicked on the link to see more of the pictures with the zoom option. I love the decorated part under the shoe! All the little lightning bolts! Betsey Johnson rules. :)
    Those Corleone shoes DEFINITELY stand out much more in the red versus the black! It was like no contest when I clicked on your previous link and saw the others. These are definitely S E X Y and so YOU!
    I have always loved the JC Foxy platform. It's a style that comes in so many amazing colors! Eventually I will grab a pair of those, too. And yesss, I love the movie Foxy Brown!!! She was a bad bitch! haha
    Ohhh and seriously, those pale nude, spiked nightwalks made my mouth drop. Favorite shoe on the list. This shoe is AWESOME!! I freaking love the hell out of it.
    I'm curious to see if Strut of NY has the Roxie shoe. Hopefully you can try it on. And this one does have laces, where the style I tried on did not. It just zipped up from behind. And yeah, the material just went into the front of my ankle (is that what you'd call it?) and affected the way I was able to walk. I need to get me some rockin' shoes, but with a mary jane strap or something that I could loosen up at my own pleasure.
    And you're right, girl. Color IS the theme of shoes this year! I am loving alllll the color I see. Pinks, teals, mint greens, oranges...AHHH!!! ♥
    Great post!!! I need to stop drooling over here now.
    P.s. You'll see from here that I obviously was up before noon. I'm so upset! I was woken up at 9 am and haven't been able to fall back to sleep. I'm gonna try and lay down again and see if I can at least sleep till noon. I really really wanted to sleep in today! >:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I am glad you enjoyed this Dreamlist as much as me!! I seriously want every shoe on here!!!!!!!!!...so much for not having any more shoes I want!! LoL!!

      Ohhh yeahhh I love the lighning bolts too..it gives the perfect touch of awesomeness as you're walking away! :)
      Yes!! I am loving these Corleones in Red!..They are sooooooo much better than the black! I want these soooo bad!!
      You have the JC Foxy in the american flag style right?? I want an american flag shoe too! Hopefully they'll make one for the nightwalk :)
      These spiked nightwalks are definitely AWESOME! You should get yourself a pair already!! :)
      Hmmm, they may have it..I would love to try it on and see how it fits. Then I'll come home and order it from online lol..
      Yess I love all the colors of shoes this year..I feel like before now..the colors have just been sooo boring..but now they are all so vibrant and beautiful and fun!!!
      Haahahahha, I'm still drooling over all of these shoes..as you can see!! hahahah..

      Ohhh no, hopefully you fell back asleep. I didn't sleep in as late as I wanted to either. My little munchkin woke up early for like the first time ever haha.

      Delete
  2. loveee the Roxie platform by JC, i've been wanting them for awhile now!! cool blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love them!! I can't wait to get them :):) .....and thanks!!!!!! :)

      Delete