Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Friday, February 17, 2012

New This Week!!...

 Heyy lovers!! Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you all as ready for the weekend as me??..I'm really looking forward to having some quiet time in....& speaking of quiet..This week has been kind of quiet in the shoe world......................


Not too many noteworthy new shoe releases this week, but there has been a couple that I just HAD to share :) ............First being the release of the beautiful glitter Night Litas. I love Glitter!.....

Jeffrey Campbell Night Lita in Pewter Glitter as shown on Karmaloop
Jeffrey Campbell Night Lita in Multi Glitter as shown on Karmaloop
Jeffrey Campbell Night Lita in Black Glitter as shown on Karmaloop

 To me it seems more like the Night Lita should be called the Night Damsel..because it looks more like a cross between the Damsel and the Nightwalk than the Lita and the Nightwalk....and although I wasn't the biggest fan of this shoe in the beginning...it is growing on me.....I think I may like the black leather Night Lita (shown below) better than the glitter though :)  ......hard choice though! I can't choose..


Which do you like better the Glitter Night Lita?? Or the Black Leather Night Lita??


Jeffrey Campbell Night Lita in Distressed Black as shown on Karmaloop

Second up this week for a very worthy mention is THE DAMSEL SPIKE...yes you read that right! JC is just putting spikes on everything..............I'm definitely NOT loving this shoe, despite my love for Damsels....but I know a lot of people have been wanting to see a spiked Damsel..so for all of you your dreams have finally come true! :)

Damsel Spike as shown on Eilatan

The main reason why I don't like this shoe is that down the center of the back of the shoe there is no spikes..that is because it has the stitching there..but I just can't get my eyes around it...Second reason I don't like it ..is because it is spike overkill! ..It's just too much!..The Damsel is a lot to begin with..It's already enough shoe..it doesn't need any embellishments..sometimes..and in this case especially..less is more :) ..well for me anyways.


So I told you there weren't many new noteworthy shoe releases this week! LoL.. So this brings us to the end of this post..


To find any of the shoes listed above click on the links in the caption descriptions.


*Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? Like me on Facebook by clicking here*

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, it took me a second to realize that the top three shoes are Lita Nightwalks instead of regular nightwalks (even though I thoroughly read the descriptions - you see, I'm so damn tired I'm half comprehending what I'm reading). I like the black glitter ones best. I love multi glitter, pink glitter and black glitter shoes. So pretty!
    And Lordy you are right - those spiked damsels are overkill! My favorite damsels are the pairs you have. Those are pretty and girly, these are just too much.
    It's so funny, our convo today - we've bought too many shoes we don't even have any that we're hankering for at the moment...Oh, but that will change soon I'm sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao, wow yeah girl you must've been really tired! hahaha..I love glittery shoes too! So girly & so pretty :)

      ..hehehe yeah I like the ones I have best too..the spikes are just a bit much for me! I don't like them at all..

      and ohhhhhh no I do want the Lindy..so there is 1 shoe I'm waiting for..hehehehe.

      Delete
  2. I actually really like the spiked damsels, more than the regular damsels.. but damn they're expensive. Oh, and to be honest, I've never been a huge fan of the night walk heel.. not sure why, it just doesn't feel like 'me'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?? ..well they would go with your style..so I can def see you in them..they're not too bad if you choose the non-returnable option..you just have to know your size..

      & omg Wow, I love the nightwalk heel! LoL.it's so unique, def fits into my style.

      Delete