Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Thursday, February 9, 2012

GIANTS WIN!

Hey lovers, sorry for not making any new posts this week ..But this week has definitely been a bit of a whirlwind!!...So let me begin at the beginning of this week.....


Sunday: of course was the SUPERBOWL!! Which you all know the GIANTS W O N!! and if you didn't know that the Giants won........where have you been hiding?? OR maybe you're a PATRIOTS fan........all PATRIOTS FANS exit by clicking the X button in the top right corner above, lol.. just joking!!...I am not a diehard football fan who follows football throughout the season sorry but next season I will try harder, promise!..But I am a football fan who remains steadily loyal to the same team throughout the year, The Giants!!! And I was SOOOOO happy to see them win on Sunday night! AND I was even happier to see them all in person at the parade in NYC on Tuesday!! 
Monday: I woke up early to try and run some errands..but it was so crowded out that I ended up not doing what I intended to and made it home just in time for work :(
Tuesday: Bright and early at 6 am I woke up and was out the door by 7:30 off to New York City to stand with fellow Giants fans in anticipation of the parade!! Even though the parade didn't start until 11 am it's a good thing I left out as early as I did because the cops shut off fans from entering the main parade block by 9 am..Luckily, it was a beautiful day out! & all the energy on Broadway was AMAZING! As we waited to pass time..the crowd began throwing toilet paper from one side of the street to another, throwing mini footballs back n forth, and both the residents and employees in the buildings lining broadway were throwing buckets of both shredded and whole pieces of paper out of the windows. It was a lot of fun!! And all of the fans out there were pretty nice!!...especially being that we were pretty much the only 2 girls in a sea of men and not one was inappropriate or said an inappropriate comment :) *hand claps for the mommies raising gentleman!* 


Click on the photos to Enlarge! :)
The Fans at the Giants Parade!!
The reason we came!! The GIANTS players!! .......see Flava Flav, Andre Brown, Mayor Bloomberg, Eli Manning, Devin Thomas, and more................
Some of the wonderful marching bands that led the way for the Giants!!
My sister Jenny & I at the Giants Parade!
Wednesday: I took my daughter off to the city to have some FUN with her Daddy and her family! And by the time we got back home we were so worn out that her and I both knocked out!!!!.............and actually she's STILL sleep, lol.

So as you can see it's been a pretty awesome week!! .......Oh and This week I also started a 7 day 'diet' of not eating meat..it's not really a diet..but more of a self test..I have a new admiration for overnight vegetarians! This is not easy! Everyday I want to quit..but being I was the one who came up with this brilliant idea..and that I have my family joining me.. I have no choice but to stick it out!...I haven't eaten a single vegetable yet so I can't call myself a 7 day vegetarian lol...but I've been surviving off of rice & beans, pizza, cheesy bread, and snacks! LoL

..................Well now it is time to prepare my Dreamlist!!

*Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? Like me on Facebook by clicking here*

2 comments:

  1. Even though I'd already seen all these pictures, I love seeing them again as I can only imagine the energy that poured all over NY that day! What a fun time. I wish I could have gone. And I didn't even notice Flava Flav until you said it! LOL! What the heck was he doing there. haha
    You've had quite the week girl, and tomorrow night we're about to have even more fun! Weee! Do you know what you're wearing yet?? I still haven't got a clue. Oh well, I'll figure it out tomorrow night. haha I'm still planning to work my outfit around the Rizzos but we'll see. I took them for a test walk around my little house area and the driveway is pretty much a downhill slope, so I was surprised how easy it was to walk down it in those heels. Then on the sidewalk there's all sorts of cracks and pot holes, so I didn't have a problem. I love our shoes!
    And LOL @ you not even been eating veggies!!!! LOL!!!! OMG you're hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL yes I love my pictures from the parade, they definitely captured all of the excitement!! And all of the pictures were taken off of my iPhone with just a 30% battery life..and lucky for me my camera didn't die until we made it back to the train station!! Wooo Hoo Apple products!!!..And Idk wth Flava Flav was doing there..he's everrywheere! Always getting in on the action! hahahah.
      Yes my week has been pretty good so far! I can't wait for your Birthday Celebration tomorrow night!! It's going to be awesome! Of course I have no idea what I'm wearing but it'll most definitely be a dress! :) and I'm surprised I didn't do a Rizzo shoe post yet..I have to get to that soon!!!..I'm SO happy that they're so functional when walking on uneasy surfaces! That's why I love JC bc his shoes are unique yet extremely functional and comfortable :)
      And HAHAHAH I have to do better!! Maybe today I'll have a veggie or two. :) lol.

      Delete