Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dreamlist Thursdays!! 2/2

Heyy Lovers!! Happy Groundhog Day!! I usually never know when this day has come or gone but today it was brought to my attention that we have 6 more weeks of winter left. I don't feel like we've had a winter at all so far..so you won't get any complaints on this groundhog analysis from me :)


 ...I've been meaning to start working on this post for the past couple of hours..but I got caught up looking at the Black Milk photo bomb!! I can't wait til 2/7 to see their new releases..I'm prepared to purchase atleast 2 items from them next week!! Next week is gonna be a major shopping week for me! I'll be knocking atleast 3 items off of my Nasty Gal dreamlist, purchasing a couple Black Milk items, and making some shoe purchases from Envi Shoes. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!


......SO back to today... Finally I've gotten around to creating my Dreamlist for you!!!!!!!!!! This is one of my favorite days of the week because I get to share with you some of the hottest shoes that are my personal favorites...So without further procrastination I shall proceed :)


JC "P-TAIL-NS" as shown on Envi Shoes
Today one of my FAVORITE shoe stores, Envi Shoes, released a bunch of new Jeffrey Campbell shoes!! I am dying in love right now...I want ALL of them!!..geesh, what's a girl to do?? So let's just run right through them....The first shoe from Envi on my dreamlist this week, pictured above, is the Jeffrey Campbell "P-tail-ns" (sort of an unusual name)...I love this shoe!!!!!!!! I love the color, I love the multiple straps, and the cherry on top is those beautiful frilly tassels. This shoe is so feminine, sexy, chic, fashion-forward, and edgy! Pretty much all the qualities I look for and love in a shoe!!!!!!!! I can't wait to purchase this little number :)..Want a better look or ready to purchase now?? Find it here.

JC SPORTY as pictured on Envi


Hahahah, Nope not a joke! I love these!! They make me happy!! The little smiley faces, the pretty rainbow, what's not to love??!!..I want to wear them to a fun little picnic with my daughter or to a playdate in the park. I think these are the most adorable, tacky, quirky, fun shoes ever! They make me laugh in a good way :) ..Oh my, where are my manners?? I almost forgot to introduce them to you. These little funballz are the Jeffrey Campbell Sporty, also from Envi Shoes. Am I experiencing this moment all by myself?? Or do you like these too??...I am not even a sneaker girl..But I'd make an exception for these little lite brights!! Hopefully someday I'll add these to my collection!! Love em' too??? you can find them here!

JC NITE as pictured on Envi Shoes
Next up on my Dreamlist this week is this lust inciting Jeffrey Campbell Nite from Envi Shoes. Wear this shoe and I bet all the girls and boys will fall head over heels in Lust with your shoes! I adore these!! It looks like a hybrid bootie/sandal but the concept totally works!! JC has redeemed themselves from the Epic Fail with the Desire 2, lol...Designs like this is why I fell in love with JC! I love every single detail of this shoe, from the curved heel to the beige strap..this shoe is a MUST HAVE! Feel the same??? Find it here. 


((HONORARY MENTION: I won't bore you with a picture of the nightenvi for the 3rd week in a row....as that picture should be engraved into all of your minds by now...so I'll just give it an honorary mention!!!! The nightenvi is DEFINITELY still on my dreamlist!!!)) 

JC FOXY NITE as pictured on Solestruck

This shoe makes my heart just overflow with love...as if cupid delivered these especially for me..I love these little darlings!! They are so enticing..The simple nude suede, t-strap, and heel-less design captures my heart every time.....if I didn't believe in love at first sight before...I surely do now :) Find this heart catcher here!

Well lovers, that's all for today!! ......I have 2 more posts coming up soon.................so keep an eye out for those!! ..........What shoes are on your Dreamlist this week????..............

*Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? Like me on Facebook by clicking here*






6 comments:

  1. I can def see you wearing the two black heels. Those are both perfect for a night out to dinner or the club. Those rainbow brite shoes are really fun! They're very Rainbow Brite and 70's hippy all at once. I'd love to see you rockin' these out, Ash! It's so out of what I expect you to buy, so I'm very intrigued.
    Let's see, what's on my shoe wishlist right now?! Pretty much all the new Swedish Hasbeens!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the both of the black heels I love!! I was just sitting here debating on when I'm going to purchase them! I want them both!! ...and the rainbow ones I love too! They are soo cute and quirky! I will def have to do an outfit post when I get those..so everyone can tell me if I successfully pulled off wearing them well! lol...

      Oooo Swedish Hasbeens!! What colors are you getting next? I love the pink!!

      Delete
    2. Well, I want red, cream, baby blue...and every pink shoe they have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously have to tell myself to get other colors before I go in for another pink shoe, but it's really hard because they have the prettiest shade of baby pink and bubble gum pink that I've ever seen! But I asked for either the red or cream pair of SH that I'd been fiending for my birthday. I know for a fact Mikey bought me one of them, I'm just super stoked to see what color he picked!!!!! EEEe!!!!

      And dude, please do an outfit post already! I'm dying to see how you wear ALL your shoes. Please!

      Delete
    3. Ooooo I can't wait to see what he got too!!! yay!! More swedish hasbeens!! Luvv it

      AND tomorrow I'll pose for an outfit post when I see you! LoL..I just never have anyone to take a pic of me..to do outfit posts of the day daily...but this month I will try to atleast do one once a week...starting next week :)

      Delete
  2. OMG, that sporty shoe from JC seriously looks like a raver's dream, the shoe looks like it's on crack! hahaha it's crazy.

    ReplyDelete