Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shoe Medley

Heyyy Lovers it's Superbowl Sunday!! yay!! I hope you all have a beautiful day and drive responsibly!! :)

Ohhh before I get into this post I want to share with you this video..I love this song and the video. Beyonce is inspiring me to get my summer body back! So I have convinced my family to go vegetarian with me for 7days...starting tomorrow!! :) It'll be good for us all to kind of detox and eat healthy for a week..well actually they eat healthy all the time..it's me that can't let go of the pizzas and cheesy fries lol..



Can't you see why she's an inspiration! & I know she's going to be another celebrity who bounces back from a baby with an amazing body!! ..My fitness goal is to look this amazing by May. I'm going to be working on my body on overtime until then :)...Let's see how this goes :) ..Oh and to clarify for you all I don't want to lose weight ..(well 5 lbs would be nice)..I really just want to get toned and more fit! :)

..........Now on to the shoes :) 


On Friday while taking out the garbage my house door slammed and scraped the back side of my Lita Spikes..I was terrified to look down..in fear of seeing all of the spikes missing!..but just 1 was missing..I was heartbroken! Absolutely heartbroken. I thought my shoes were ruined forever! BUT then I remembered that in the boxing with these shoes there were extra spikes...So I rushed upstairs to put one in..I thought it would just pop in or screw in..But I was wrong...So of course what's a shoe-a-nista to do??.. Take to Facebook about the tragedy in hopes someone would know how to fix it. & In the meantime I called Jildor shoes to see if they could walk me through how to fix it because obviously I was doing something wrong. The customer service there is wonderful! and I would shop with them more often if they offered more JCs..The customer service lady there advised me to try to figure out a D.I.Y to fix it..she said perhaps a hot glue gun or crazy glue..but I was too afraid I'd ruin my shoes..she had no problem with switching them out for a new pair but they didn't have my size in stock at this time and honestly I didn't feel like 1 missing spike was warrant enough for a shoe exchange even at the $200 price tag I paid for these little lovers. While I'm talking to her..One of my favorite shoe companies, Envi Shoes, responded to my earlier plea on Facebook "take it to a shoe repair, it should cost less than $10.00 for them to fix it"...why didn't I think of that?? why didn't the lady at customer service think of that? LOL..So that's exactly what I did!! And within the hour they were like new!! & it only costed me $4.00 :) ..The shoe repair man said that it was hard to fix it and that hopefully no more fall off, lol..so I'm glad I didn't try to do it myself, he has experience and said it was hard, LoL..He gave me one of those..I hope she doesn't come back with this shoe again faces. haha....But I'm so thrilled that they are fixed! Thank you shoe doctor! :)

So in other shoe news..Have you got a chance to see the new Hellbounds??....

Hellbounds as pictured on DollsKill
Well if you haven't seen them before..Here they are!! I actually like these alot better than the black ones, I especially like the red ones..Although, I still don't think I like them enough to purchase them but they are slowly growing on me...........slowly.....These color variations are available on Dolls Kill...and the leapord print is also available at Solestruck.....Who's price is better?? Dolls Kill, by $5.00.... If you haven't seen their site before I'm sure you'll find plenty on there to love. 


Rockin Heels

Sorry I don't know the exact name of these beautiful JC Rockin heels..but aren't they adorbz! I love the all black one the most! Solestruck says that they will be getting some color variations of these beautiful JC shoes. I can't wait to see what they offer!! I like the Rockin heels a lot, they had a pair at Strut of NY that was gorgeous!! It was like a distressed gold bootie..Soo pretty, next time I go back I'll take more shoe pics to share with you, because they had a lot of exclusives that JC makes just for them :)

.........Do you remember this?????


Solestruck will be getting in some of these beautiful collaborations in March & 80's Purple will be getting them in April. I can't wait!!!!!!!

Well that's all for today, gotta get ready to head out for work! ..Happy Sunday!

*Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? Like me on Facebook by clicking here*

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I forgot to ask, how is your veggie diet going? Mikey and I bought a juicer and have been making some yummy healthy drinks. You should get one! It cleans you out!
    I do love those American Rockin' heels. Too bad now I know that I just couldn't walk in those high topped materials now that I've tried them on. I do like the mary jane-ish rockins though and I'm sure those would be easy to walk in. That material just seriously affects the natural bending of your legs when you walk. Try them on next time we go so you can see for yourself.
    Those hellbounds are pretty cute. You thinkin' of getting a pair now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going ok..I haven't eaten any meat but I haven't eaten any veggies yet either! LOL..I have a blender that can make up things like that but I don't use it lol I really should take this opportunity to use it though..now is a GREAT time :
      I love them too! I def have to try those shoes on next time..so I can see how they feel, I hope they're not too uncomfortable around my ankle =/
      Yeahh I like the new hellbounds BUT they're still not a shoe for me, LoL.

      Delete