Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Birthday Bliss-Spikes Unboxed

Another year another blessing, I'm finally 23!! It's a big year for me, I've had many blessings come my way and I overcame a lot of personal obstacles so this year I am celebrating my birthday in a really nice way :)  .....which you will see plenty of pics of later..... But on my Birthday this was my OOTD :)




* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) *

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, those shoes are SO rad! They are the epitome of rad. They are radtastic!
    You looked fierce on your 23rd. Can't wait to celebrate it with you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL, I love that word, radtastic!! I'm soo using that one from now on lol...and thx girl! I can't wait too, it's gonna be a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete