Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Friday, January 27, 2012

Enough is NEVER Enough..New Shoes!



Heyy Lovers!! Just when you thought you had enough spikes...Eilatan gives you MORE! :) I love the spike trend!! But at the end of the day that's all it will be is a trend....I don't mind a minor dose of a trend...BUT heavy doses can leave your closets looking quite dated at the end of the season when new trends come along..This is why I don't shop according to trends and rather according to my style..I try to base my shopping off of more timeless pieces that can last beyond the current trend..although nothing lasts forever..If I like something I'll wear it whether it's in style or not..because my style is my style! If I wanted to wear a feathered hat with rhinestones and spikes and pony fur all over it everyday I would if I loved it :) hahaha.... BUT even with that being said I am so smitten with this little lover of a shoe Eilatan released today!! 

Eilatan's Facebook Released this photo of their new shoes!


As pictured on Eilatan

Original Lita Spike


I present to you the Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike 2!! Yes part 2!! Ha!! soooo Bye Bye Lita Spike 1..I guess my pair is old news now, lol...I really like this one though!! It's definitely a lot more spikes than the original Lita Spike..the only thing I don't like about this shoe is those flat studs on the inner side of the shoe.....I think I would have almost rather to see that side with nothing at all than with those flat studs..It's not a dealbreaker for the shoe but it definitely takes my like level down a notch..ummm, actually it takes it down about 2 notches lol... BUT I still LOVE this shoe and I can't wait to see how somebody styles it :) Buy them here!



This is the Jeffrey Campbell Jehens ..I'm borderline like/dislike on this shoe...clear heels always make me think of stripper shoes......HoweverI can picture these being tastefully styled..So if you like them you can buy them here! :) ........who knows though?? Some shoes have to grow on me.......maybe next week I'll be loving these.


Well that's it for the NEW shoes!! unless something else awesome is released today :)  


WHICH LITA SPIKE DO YOU LIKE BETTER.. THE ORIGINAL OR THE LITA SPIKE 2?




UPDATE: More awesome shoes were previewed today from Solestruck, they have a BUNCH of new Jeffrey Campbell shoes coming on their site on Monday...Ready for a sneak peek?????? Click here >>>Solestruck Blog<<<  ...I'll do a post about how I feel about each of them on Monday!!! =) ........for now I'm going to relax not feeling too well but I had to share this with you!! :)




* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) *

6 comments:

  1. You know what, I think I do like your lita spike better. It's way more subtle, even though it's not very subtle. The other one just looks way too overdone...almost like a porcupine! But I LOVE porcupines! hahahaha No, but I think you're right about not buying too many of the same style of trendy whatever-the-case-may-be. And yeah, our styles are exactly like you said, OUR STYLES, so technically we'll never be out of style. :) It's so awesome the way that works. Lol
    And yeah, I think of clear heels and strippers too usually, but again, like you said, I too think these can be tastefully styled. I actually like them a lot. Enough to purchase them? Probably unlikely, but I do like them.
    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I definitely like mine better too. I like the Lita Spike 2 a lot but it's just soooooooo much! LoL..it's definitely a bit excessive!...Hahah it does look like a porcupine! lol..and it's funny you say that..because they actually send a picture of a porcupine in the packaging with the lita spikes that says something like "careful lady my spikes are sharp" LoL...& yes I love that we share the same views on trends!!! and you're right technically we'll never be out of style lol. Love it! haha..

      Yeahh Idk how I feel about those, I definitely can't see myself purchasing them either but I could see how they could work in a good way for the right person. They're definitely not too stripper-ish..the clear heel was actually done tastefully...I can't pin point exactly what it is about this shoe that I don't like...idk, it's just not for me I guess lol.

      Delete
  2. I don't know why.. but I actually prefer the first Lita Spike as well, I have the black pair.. but I hardly wear them because I actually find them very uncomfortable. Which was a bit of a surprise, considering people are always going on about how comfortable the Litas are. They always feel like they're crushing my toes. I'm actually thinking about selling my lita spikes but, I don't know yet. I loooove spikes, it's not a matter of trend for me, I'm kind of into punk style, so I've just always had a thing for studs and spikes. I was never a huge fan of the litas though, the spikes were my first pair. As for those clear heels, I don't mind the clear heel, I just don't think the actual shoe looks that amazing =/ they could have done better if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I prefer the first lita spike too! I love this new pair but i enjoy the surprise spikes on the back of my first pair. I'm so surprised that you find them to be uncomfortable...mine are very comfortable..and actually a lil big on me..but I love them nonetheless. All of my litas are extremely comfortable...they feel like the sneakers of my heel collection lol..but if you don't like them you should definitely sell them. There are definitely a lot of people still looking to buy them...and I love spikes too! I have always liked them and I have pairs of shoes with spikes on it that I've owned before this trend began recently. But I don't wanna get caught up in my spike love and have like 6 pair of spike shoes bc I can easily see myself doing that! Lol...and yeah you're right..that shoe is just lacking what it needs to give it that extra special JC standout aura that all of his other shoes have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in DIRE NEED of another post from Pursuing Daydreams, PLEEEEZ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorrrrrrrrrrrrry..my silly laptop was prohibiting me from posting!

      Delete