Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Love At First Sight - Multi Glitter Lita

                                                           Click on the photo to enlarge

I've always had an admiration for Jeffrey Campbell Shoes but like most women, I was unsure about spending over 150.00 on a pair of shoes I wasn't even going to be able to try on. I searched all over the internet reading reviews on the fit, comfort, and overall experience people had about Jeffrey Campbell Shoes. I first saw this beautiful pair of JCs in December 2010 I  searched EVERYWHERE for this shoe and I couldn't find it in my size ANYWHERE. I spent almost a year daydreaming about these shoes and finally, like a gift from Santa himself, in November 2011 when I saw them available on my favorite shopping website I just had to purchase them. Behold my first pair of JCs purchased from my favorite website NastyGal!! These are the Jeffrey Campbell Multi Glitter Litas (not to be confused with the Pewter Glitter Litas) and OMG'ness they are even more amazing than I imagined they would be. *Daydream Realized*

V:
I am a size 8 1/2 or 9 depending on the fit of the shoe. I would say this shoe fits pretty true to size. I did purchase mine in a size 9 in case I want to wear socks. They are incredibly light despite the size of the platform and they are also very comfortable.They feel like a dream on your feet. They actually give me the feeling of walking in sneakers, as far as comfort goes...& If I were to go anywhere where I'd know I'd be on my feet all day these would definitely be my go to shoes. I must admit I'm paranoid that the glitter will rub off and I'll have bare spots on my shoe but that definitely hasn't happened despite me rubbing against things. They come in the crossword puzzle Jeffrey Campbell box with each shoe enclosed in a dust bag which definitely helps preserve these wonderful shoes. As I mentioned above I purchased these from NastyGal, I believe I payed about $165.00 for this pair.


COMFORT: 5
FIT: TRUE TO SIZE
BRAND: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
SHOE NAME: MULTI GLITTER LITA
STORE: NASTYGAL


These Jeffrey Campbell Multi Glitter Litas are also available on Solestruck for $159.95




**Just so you know the V means verdict...and the comfort scale is based on a 1-5 with 5 being most comfortable**

2 comments:

  1. I love your rating system on the shoes! Great idea, Ash. It already sets your blog apart from any I'm currently reading.

    ReplyDelete