Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello Lovers!!!!!!

Heyy, well first off thanks for visiting my blog!! :) I am totally new at this and have actually been inspired to start this for more than a couple reasons which I will mention later— but for now let me start this off by introducing myself. My name is Ashley, but most call me Ash. I have such a unique nick name right, hahah. I’m a single mommy of a beautiful 3 year old girl, Madison October, she is the pride and joy of my life. When I’m not at home with her I’m working.. which is usually just about everyday. I do nothing awesome at work that I can talk about daily, I’m just a server. Blahh Blahh Blahh BUT what really inspired me to start this blog is my complete undying, faithful, loving obsession for SHOES. I have always completely adored shoes and I know that somewhere there is a girl just like me searching constantly for the cutest pair of shoes, or the greatest deal, or a review on an expensive pair. So I decided to give you my advice on the ones that I love.
[Which will not be any Christian Louboutins or Alexander McQueens (I wish!) But those are far out of my price range]
Who is my absolute favorite shoe designer?? Jeffrey Campbell, of course. I totally die over every pair he makes. So you’ll definitely see a lot of reviews on his shoes on here. Oh and if you are looking for a review on a particular shoe, or you found a great shoe, or you found a great shoe website, please feel free to share with me. I will try to upload as many pictures as possible daily. 

5 comments:

  1. I am so stoked that you've created your own little place in the blog world!
    You are one of my favorite people (fashionistas) ever.
    Here's the link to my white rabbit aka the shoes that I cannot find for the life of me! They're out of my reach. If you ever come across them in a 6.5 or 7 let me know, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, I am too..and awwww thanks a lot Roni! That means a lot to me, as you know you are one of my favorites too!! ........and I'll definitely keep an eye out for those shoes, I'm going to google them because I don't see a link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I think I just totally forgot to include the link, LOL. Here it is:
    http://www.lulus.com/products/jeffrey-campbell-papillion-wine-red-suede-bow-tie-covered-wedges/37741.html

    P.s. I can't wait for Friday night!! Weeee!!! Oh, what are you doing tomorrow night, by the way? My friend dear friend from my military days, Jamel Purdie, is coming to Jersey for the day and we may or may not go to Clash. Just seeing if you wanted to meet up! Text me tomorrow! I wanna catch up on your blogs, but I'm soooo sleepy. We just got home from visiting with our friends and their baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm just seeing this comment..yay, I got the link I'm going to check it out now!! :) ...I still have no clue what I'm wearing tonight (might have to go shopping) I can't wait to go out though!!!! Its going to be so much fun out dancing the night away with favorite people :):)

    ReplyDelete