Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Jeffrey Campbells of 2011

All of these were my Christmas presents to myself in 2011!


If you work hard you should definitely make time to treat yourself  sometimes to whatever it is you have a love for, whether it be shoes, clothes, or a dinner out with a movie. Nothing wrong with spoiling yourself :)


* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) *

2 comments:

  1. There is never anything wrong with spoiling yourself!! :)
    Well, unless you don't have the money to and end up in debt, that's no bueno! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao yeahhh never spoil yourself on CREDIT people, cash/debit only! lol.

    ReplyDelete