Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Presenting the lovely Cleata

Heyyyyyyyyyy Lovers!!!!!!! So I know in my last post I said I was going to purchase the beautiful NightEnvi.......BUT after going onto EnviShoes website..and seeing that they only had 1 pair of Cleatas left in my size, & in knowing Solestruck was already sold out of my size, I decided to get the Cleata instead..Yes I purchased the last pair in my size!! Lucky for me :) Sorry to the next person coming along looking for a 9, lol...I had to order them over the phone being EnviShoes gives me an error message every time I try to place an order with google chrome and for some reason IE isn't working on my laptop anymore :(..any techs out there know why google chrome works and not IE?? Please tell me!...The gentleman I spoke with was SO nice! I wish I knew his name! He helped me place my order and politely and patiently answered all of the questions I had about that beautiful denim spike lita & nightenvi.......EnviShoes will be restocking the Denim Spike Lita in April/May :) yay!!


Ready for pics of the Cleata?????.....Here we go:









 I placed the order yesterday afternoon using that great discount code EnviShoes has right now *20k25disc* and got my shoes for $115.00..their normal price is $153.00...THAT'S WORTH A SCREAM OF EXCITEMENT!! and what could make this purchase better?? A super sweet company that shipped my shoes the very next day :) ....and shipping was free!!


V.


This is my first purchase from the JC SS12 Lookbook and I love them!! They are just as comfortable as the rest of the litas..and if you're wondering about the fit..they definitely fit more like the original lita than the lita spike...The plastic isn't sharp or uncomfortable around the ankle at all....and along the instep it is perforated to let in some air on those HOT summer days :) ...The wood on this shoe is sooooooo pretty! Way prettier than it is on the other litas, in my opinion. AND although the color is listed as nude it definitely has a pink undertone..so if you don't like pink, you won't like the color of this shoe. & If you read my New Week New Shoes post when I told you these reminded me of my horrible childhood shoes..well the moment I slipped these on all of those feelings went fleeting far farrrrrr away!! Yay!! 


COMFORT: 5
FIT: TRUE TO SIZE
BRAND: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
SHOE NAME: CLEATA
STORE: ENVI SHOES




Next up Nightenvi!! Seriously this time, lol............


* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) *

2 comments:

  1. Mowie Wowie I do love those on you!!! And the wood heel does look a lot different from other Litas. This wooden heel reminds me of my Swedish Hasbeens heels. I love it!!!!!
    I can't wait for you to get the Nightenvi though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yeah it does..I love it!! I'm going to try to take a pic to really capture it because these pics don't even do it justice..& I can't wait to get it too!! I probably will get it sun/mon :)

      Delete