Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dreamlist Thursdays! 1/5

Today I want to share with you my dreamlist!!! I don't do wishlists (because it just sounds like something that won't come true) so instead I create dreamlists (because dreams come true everyday!!) :) ... All of the shoes I'm about to show you are on my dreamlist! I hope they don't sell out............


The first pair is the Jeffrey Campbell Tawny..bet you weren't expecting that brand =P..I promise I like more than JC but what can I say...I'm a JC girl :)


available at Solestruck


Second we have the Jeffrey Campbell Rockstar..these will probably remain on my dreamlist for a while because although I love the actual style of the shoe I'm not too crazy about the colors. I can't see me wearing this shoe daily, but then again when has that ever stopped me.


available at Solestruck, Nordstrom, NastyGal, Eilatan.



Third on my dreamlist is the Jeffrey Campbell Benched Cut-Out shoe. 
This shoe pretty much speaks for itself. I've read alot of reviews on it and they all say that although there is no support for your arch you can't feel that it's missing. In that aspect it reminds me of the nightwalk because you really can't feel that the heel is missing from that shoe either. Unfortunately these shoes are sold out pretty much everywhere except for the sale section over at NastyGal.






These little lovers are the first pair of flats I've seen that I love in YEARS. No exaggeration. These little hellraisers, seriously that's their name, are made by Unif. I haven't searched much for them but they are on Solestruck, sold out :( ..If I find them elsewhere I'll definitely update this post!




and in the spirit of saving the best for last...These are the Jeffrey Campbell Skates...I shouldn't even have to offer much of an explanation of why these are on my dreamlist. I love these!! They are so unique and really capture all that Jeffrey Campbell is about as a brand. I am willing this dream to come true for me to have these in my possession by Spring :)


These little lovers are available over at Singer22.


That's it for now for the shoes on my dreamlist, I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting some, but I want to know..What shoes are on your dreamlist???


* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) *

3 comments:

  1. ~Thank you for letting me know that you found the shoes I'm looking for, even if they're in black. I like them, but I'm saving myself for the red ones if you ever find them!!
    ~I love the shoes on your dreamlist! I also want those benched ones, but I'm scared I wouldn't be able to walk in them because they're not like normal wedges.
    ~I guess since you don't have a phone right now I'm gonna have to communicate with you through your blog, LOL. I can't believe we lost such expensive things last night!! I'm soooo pissed that I don't have my glasses. If you find them, let me know and I will be at your house in a New York minute!
    ~Thank you for the super fun time though, regardless of losing things. It was soooo much fun and we all definitely got crazy. ahaha
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh no problem! I looked them up but I couldn't find them in that beautiful wine color..all sites featuring the wine color referred back to LuLus soo maybe JC made that one exclusively for them but I'll be sure to definitely keep an eye out for them :)

    Aww thanks, I'm scared to walk in them too..mainly because I fear they will be uncomfortable due to the missing arch but hopefully one day I'll have them to do a personal review on!

    Yeahh lol I know I wish I didn't lose it but I think I did! I'm going to search my house more tomorrow as my mobility is still not at 100% lol..I am hoping and crossing fingers that both my phone and your glasses are on my porch..did Lisi say if she checked the limo before we all got out to make sure nothing was left behind?? Or if she seen it in your purse when she took her stuff out in my house??..I guess I have to get a new phone!!!!!!!!

    I'm glad we all had fun though!! =)=) I hope I didn't ruin ya'll night by our early departure but I had a lot of fun and it's a night I will not forget!! Thanks for coming out with Lisi to make it extra special!! I hope your husbands weren't mad at me. Oh and it was so awesome that ya'll got along so well with my sister, Jenny, so well!! I really had an AMAZING time, no regrets.

    Love you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to think those shoes were a Lulu's exclusive - which would suck, since they're not restocking them.

    Girl, my energy level has been depleted allll day. Luckily my headache didn't stay too long, but I was definitely just wanting to stay in bed. Please do take some extra looks around your house and outside. I'm praying my butt off that you find our stuff! Lissi said she just grabbed her phone, but didn't drop anything and just closed my bag back up so I have no idea. She told me that I fell in your house though, I think either in that front area near the door or in the kitchen, so maybe they fell out of my bag then. I dunno. :(
    All in all, everyone had a good time and we got some good laughs out of it. The boys were soooo not mad at you. Mikey was just upset that I got shit faced when I drove. Which I didn't plan on getting as sloppy drunk as I did, cuz I only drank in the limo!! I only had like two sips of our grey goose drinks at the club, so the limo ride drinks fucked me up when they finally caught up to me at the end of the night. lol But yeah, it was so fun and your sister Jenny is really cool and nice. I liked her. I really liked your mom too! Thanks for a great time and text me as soon as you get a phone.

    ReplyDelete