Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dreamlist Thursdays!! 1/19

Hello Shoe lovers!!!! Sorry for posting this up so late today..but one of the best quotes ever, especially for a procrastinator like me, is "Better Late Than Never" LoL..But I have good reason for being late with this post today..I was at work! Gotta make $ to keep buying the beautiful shoes, lol. Although, I did get out a little bit early today. I just didn't feel like being at work today at all, just one of those days I guess. I didn't have a bad day but definitely not a good day either...Oh well despite my Blahhhh Day-- I did get the K2s in!! I just ordered them 2 night ago!! So they came in pretty quick!! However, I'm not loving them like I love the rest of my shoes (but I'll talk all about that in another post)...Well without further delay or rambling I present to you my Dreamlist for this Thursday :)

JC Rockin


I liked the Rockin by Jeffrey before...But now that I've seen it on David Z's website I LOVE IT. I can't find a photo of the one that he has (but if you'd like to see it you can just click here). To the right are photos of the Rockin shoe..Isn't it gorg!! I love the style on David Z because it has the black leather (like the one on the right) with the black heel (like the one on the left) and it's sooo awesome! I love it!! Dreamlisted.


You know what I'd really like to see at some point this Spring/Summer is a PINK shoe, yes PINK!! lol. Pink is my absolute FAVORITE color!! As beautiful as a lot of colors are, pink will always hold a special place in my heart..for many reasons...but I'll bore you with those reasons another day. *Interruption Over* Back to thee Dreamlist :)


Seems like I'm daydreaming an awful lot about spikes this week...must be my mood..
Substitute Club Spike



I haven't purchased a pair of flat shoes in atleast 3 years...but I would gladly purchase a pair of flats if it were to be these little lovelies..well they aren't really flat since they're more like flatforms, right? ..If I had these on I'd be tempted to kick anyone who gave me an attitude, hahaha..is that mean?? lol...But I do like these alot!!.....Do you???? Oh and these aren't a JC..they are by a brand called Substitute, find them here.






**Beware Next 2 Shoes are Repeat Offenders!!**
JC Shadow


I wouldn't be being very honest with you all if this shoe didn't make my Dreamlist...because I've been daydreaming of this little monster ALL week long! I wasn't too sure of it when I first came across this shoe a couple weeks ago on Eilatan's site..but now I am totally head over heels in luvv! I love the shape, the spikes, the bad-ass edginess it automatically would give to any outfit! This shoe is beyond awesome..and I can't wait to have it on my feet!!


JC NIGHTWALK as pictured on Envi Shoes


These beautiful lovers are at the TOP of my dreamlist...it is equal to the Shadow on my dream-ometer..I have always had an affection for sweet mary jane shoes..so when I see a beautiful mary jane stiletto my heart melts, when I saw the mary jane nightwalk I died, NOW to see the mary jane nightwalk with spikes I am literally in mary jane heaven!! I love this shoe..No you don't get it I L-O-V-E this shoe..when I get this shoe..I'm not taking it off for atleast a week..not even for sleep...okay I'm exaggerating a little but now you get just how much I love this shoe! lol




Well that's all the shoes I've been daydreaming about this week....Doesn't seem like I've been daydreaming about as many as usual...I guess the last two have been taking up the MAJORITY of my daydreams..lol........................ What shoes have you been daydreaming of this week??? 


* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) *

2 comments:

  1. I've loved the Rockin' for quite a long time now, too!!! And I totally agree, I wanna see more pink shoes this season! Especially a JC one. That's why I've been wearing the heck out of my pink Swedish Hasbeens lately. I love pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too! I just haven't like it enough to purchase until I saw the one that's on David Z.....I am going to attempt to wait until around Vday before I make another shoe purchase..but we'll see how that goes lol...and yes I do want to see more pink!! Every style shoe should have pink..instead of shoes coming in white, black, or brown..they should come in white, brown, or pink! LoL!! And your swedish hasbeens are soo adorable! That was a great purchase!!

      Delete