Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award!

awwwww, I am such a blogger newbie..I feel like I'm still stumbling along trying to find my way in Blogger world! BUT tonight my good friend Roni awarded me with this..
isn't this awesome??!! I love it!
 thank you Roni so much for thinking of me ..well choosing me..for this award! I feel so honored!! *HUGS* I am glad that you enjoy sharing my obsession with shoes!! LOL..and that you even thought of my little rookie blog, LoL.


RULES:
Link back to the person who gave you this award
Complete the questions below
Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
Share 7 random thoughts about yourself





Questions:


1. NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG:
This one is especially tough but my favorite song that I could think of at the moment is Heal The World by Michael Jackson, I have fond memories of singing this song along side one of my childhood friends at just about every family function we had growing up. This song brings back such fond memories and the song itself conveys a beautiful message.


2. NAME YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT:

My favorite dessert would have to be strawberry cake, Duncan Hines only, with vanilla icing!! Every time I make it I eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner..it's sooo good.

3. WHAT TICKS ME OFF:

People who drive slow in the left lane..ughhh, MOVE OUT OF MY WAY pleassssssssseeeee!! lol

4. WHEN I'M UPSET I:

try to think about something else..by watching a movie, listening to music, blogging, or playing with my baby girl. Life is to beautiful to let someone or something steal my joy even for a moment.

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PET:

Hard one! I love dogs but in having had one..I realized I don't like the structured regimen of having to walk it three times a day at the same times..or else I was running the possibility of an accident, which was unacceptable..so now I'd have to say my favorite pet would be a cat!! :) ..although I've never owned one and I'm scared of their claws.

6. BLACK OR WHITE:

Black!! Can never go wrong with the color that instantly slims you, lol.


7. BIGGEST FEAR:
Losing my daughter..or dying young.......The thought of my daughter growing up without me ..or me losing her... makes me extremely sad! She is the center of my world and I live everyday with so much joy because I know she's in it..I can't imagine life without her..and there are so many things I want to teach her, I want to see her grow into the beautiful woman I know she'll be, and I want her to have a solid foundation of morals.. values..and wonderful childhood memories to look back on. I pray to God to allow me enough time to fulfill my purpose as her mother and I thank God every night for allowing me another day
.


8. EVERYDAY ATTITUDE:

I have a pretty much upbeat & cheerful attitude everyday, atleast I try to. I feel like everyday is a blessing full of so many possibilities and that thought is what usually puts the smile on my face to get me out of bed in the morning.

9. WHAT IS PERFECTION:

God is perfection. 

10. GUILTY PLEASURE:

Stuffed Crust Pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut, I would eat it every single day if I could!! I order one pretty much every Friday.





7 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:


1.  I wear stockings/tights everyday! No matter what I'm wearing, lol.
2.  I absolutely hate bananas!! ewwww, yuck!
3.  My favorite fast food restaurant is Zaxby's and the nearest one is over 500 miles away *tears*  
4. I don't own a pair of sneakers or flats.
5. I skip breakfast almost everyday.
6. I don't like taking medicine for a cold.
7. I want a Jack & Rose, Titanic, kind of love!..a girl can dream, right? lol


Well that's all!!
Thanks again Roni for choosing my blog!!


I feel bad for not being able to choose 10 blogs to pass this along to but as I said I'm pretty new to blogging and haven't viewed to many other blogs yet..forgive me for breaking the rules.


* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) *

4 comments:

  1. see I just learned some new things we have in common! I loved your in depth, and wonderful answers. I can relate to alot of what you said. For instance, I wear tights pretty much everyday too! Lol I just realized that the other day. And girl omg you had me drooling over that stuffed crust pizza. Oh and I never eat breakfast either! Lol
    Oh and don't worry about it, rules are meant to be broken. Sometimes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Oh cool!! Ohh cool! Idk when I started doing it..but when you start wearing them everyday you won't want to stop!! lol...Ohhh we should def order a cpl stuffed crust for our movie night =D lol...and hahah I know it's supposedly bad for us but I never have an appetite before 12 pm, lol...

    True oh so true!!...... *hugs* I am so blessed to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely do not have an appetite for at least two hours after I wake up, no matter the time. But if I wake up before noon I won't be eating either. I like eating at like 1 or 2. LOL so random!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL me too!! haha, that's so funny! My daughter is the total opposite though.

    ReplyDelete