Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Monday, January 9, 2012

Oh Messeca, I adore you!

I have been eyeing the brand I will be talking about today for a while.


 The brand is Messeca.


I haven't purchased any of their shoes yet ....but this one particular shoe has been growing on me . The shoe I'm talking about is the  'Coraline' by Messeca. I am slowly falling in total lust with this shoe and the brand! I've seen the Coraline in many color variations and I honestly like them all. I have a certain affection for pink being that's my favorite color...which is why I chose this Neon Coral Coraline to showcase to you today!! I hope you are falling for this shoe just as much as I am. ............ Expect to see them re-appear on Dreamlist Thursday! Because these shoes are definitely dreamlisted!! :) ........tell me what do you think of them?????????????????????
Messeca  Coraline


           These are some of the other styles by Messeca...
Messeca 'Gavin'

Messeca 'Morgan'


* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) *

4 comments:

  1. I've seen Messeca shoes on SS. I love them, too! The wedge at the top is my fave I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes and they have some really great velvet ones on NastyGal too!! I definitely want to have them before the warmer months come...at first I thought it looked a bit odd with the heel/wedge combo design but now I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I snatched the Coraline last March in cream, and love love love it. very comfy soft leather and very walkable for a big platform!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhhh Nice! Thanks for sharing!! I love the style and I actually saw them in a store on Friday and forgot to try them on..but I'm sure I'll love them just as much as you!! :)

      Delete