Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Multi Glitters Unboxed

                                                          Click on the photo to enlarge

On CHRISTMAS DAY I wore my multi glitters out for the first time! The glitter on this shoe truly shines beautifully. Photographs don't do it justice. I was very pleased with how the shoes took an otherwise simple outfit to another level. There are so many different ways to style these shoes though. I'd love to wear them with a beautifully flowy semi-maxi skirt. Have you seen those? They are long in the back but short in the front. These shoes would look great with those skirts. Or even a long sheer maxi skirt, or a cute mini dress, the possibilities of styling are endless*

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree on how beautiful and interesting shoes can UP an outfit! You looked fab on Christmas, I might add.
    OMG and I know what maxi skirts you're talking about - one of those would look great with the litas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can have a boring outfit and an amazing pair of shoes and look great // but if you have an amazing outfit and a horrible pair of shoes you'll look awful, LoL

    Yes they would. I def want to buy one of those skirts...I gotta check my fav out, NastyGal :)

    ReplyDelete