Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Thursday, January 12, 2012

JC Spring/Summer 2012 LookBook!!

Heyyyyyyyy if you haven't seen Jeffrey Campbell's Spring/Summer 2012 LookBook then you can check it out right here!..It is awesome!!!!! I love this brand.. they never cease to amaze me with all of their creativity with their shoes!!!

Here are a couple shots from the LookBook posted below..to see the full Jeffrey Campbell LookBook click here










All I have to say is wow!!!!! I am in awe of all of the shoes!! I especially love the Cleata, Lindy, & Eva-B!! The Shadow is realllly cool too!! Love those spikes!!!


Which ones do you love??????????!


Update** If you're especially loving the Shadow or Amanda-2 both of these styles have been up for sale at Eilatan......the Shadow is currently sold out..but these styles were sold there first! So keep an eye out on their site as they may have some of the other styles there first as well!.....NastyGal & Solestruck have both made announcements to have the Shadow in stock within the next couple of weeks, they're not mentioning a specific date..but keep an eye on them too if you're falling in love with the Shadow! 


*Click here to see how a fellow blogger styled her JC Shadows!*


Solestruck just announced that they will have the Cleata available on MONDAY 1/13, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) *

3 comments:

  1. OMG I NEED THE LINDY SHOE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But this is such a great new collection from JC. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yess the Lindy shoe is SO you!! I can't wait to purchase some of these!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete