Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Monday, January 23, 2012

Daydreaming Central

Hello Monday!! Yay, it's a new week, & it's going to be a great one!! Not just because I said so but you just watch and see lol.....So over the weekend I found 2 new websites that I've fallen in love with!! Black Milk and Jones and Jones Fashion!! Black Milk//I don't even know where to begin with my love for this website..it's like the designer crawled into my head and produced every single item especially for me! I love everything on their site..and I can't wait to blow some money there!! ..only thing that sucks about it, well kind of..is the international shipping fee..it's $12.00..I guess I've been really spoiled by all the free shipping I usually get..but honestly $12.00 isn't even that bad, lol....and the other site I found Jones and Jones Fashion//they just have the most amazing dresses I've ever seen! They are soooo adorbz! They are a little pricey..but sometimes a little spoiling is in order when you find clothes as amazing as that!!*Daydreaming* if I could just snap my fingers and have my closet full of Black Milk and Jones & Jones items I'd be the happiest girl everrrrrrrrrr* ....oh and while speaking of clothes Nasty Gal is putting up new clothes today!!! I LOVE their site, I just wish they'd put up new clothes more often ...like every day!..maybe even every hour!!...or every minute!!..LoL.
               
 On to the Shoessssss...
Solestruck announced that they will be doing some flash sales this week!!! FINGERS CROSSED that they will be on some Jeffrey Campbell Shoes!!...So excited about this..because when Solestruck does their flash sales they usually give a GREAT sale price! Sooo stay tuned to their site to see what goes up on their flash sale!!! Ohh and also for solestruck I can't WAIT til Thursday to show you one of the items I've recently dreamlisted!! I am in loveeeee with this shoe....I'll tell ya all about that on Thursday's dreamlist though :):) or if you like me on Facebook then you may already know......


Ohhh and to even MORE exciting news..ENVI Shoes reached 20,000 likes on Facebook this week, yay!! for them...and...yay!! for us too because as a way of showing their appreciation they released a discount code for us to receive 25% off their site!!
..SO this means that this week I'll be getting my dream Shoes!!!! The Nightenvi, of course!!  In case you don't know what they are..
And what makes it even sweeter is that although the shoe is usually $189.00 ..I'll be purchasing it for about  $142.00  ...gotta love a sale!!


Happy Monday!!! 


**Update: Solestruck's flash sale will only include certain styles from Senso, Matiko, and Irregular Choice** sadly no JC so now I feel even better about getting my dream shoe..I won't miss out on anything :) ...well I hope not, lol................

* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) *

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love the shoes you're getting this week! GIRL you have gotten like three pairs after the fact that you said, "No more shoes till February". HAHAHA I'm not complaining one bit, just saying I knew that was impossible!! Hell, I'd be doing the same thing if I had me a job right now. Which I need one, and am gonna start job hunting soon, because I can't just stand by not shopping whenever I want to anymore. This whole doing it like twice a month tops is not my style one bit! HMPH!
    And omg, you know what's funny? I go to certain websites like Nastygal and Solestruck and see their "new shoes" and I'm like, "ummm. I've been already seen this a week ago on Ashley's blog; y'all need to get new stuff on the daily so I can be surprised!" LOL! Your blog is my main source for shoes now!! HAHA! I love it. Did you get your phone today???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO , shhhhhhh you wasn't supposed to have payed attention to that!! Lol..I am going to truly make an effort to take a shoe shopping break once I get all the ones that I want.........however, long that may take..LOL..Ohh and yes girl you do so I don't have to be alone in all this shopping..I hope you find a super cool place to work at like before :)

      LoL! that's funny..They def do need to update their shoes more often!! I am beginning to run out of shoes to buy! LOL....and that's super cool that you're finding my blog useful for shoes :):) yay!!!!!!!!!!!! ....and OH YES I DO HAVE MY PHONE!! Finally!! But being I came in at midnight I didn't charge it..I'll def get it all situated tomorrow though :) I'm so HAPPY I have a phone back geesh, it's been too long!..almost 3 weeks since I lost my blackberry!! SMH.

      Delete