Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ready for a NightWalk?


I was sooooooo uneasy about making this purchase. I was afraid that I'd buy these shoes and they wouldn't be functional. AND THEN..I found this video, posted above, and I knew these shoes had to be mine!!


So I went onto NastyGal and made one of the best purchases I've ever made!! I bought the famed Jeffrey Campbell NightWalk in December of 2011. I tried them on once and wrapped them up as a Christmas present to myself so I haven't had the opportunity yet to take my lovers out for the walk they deserve BUT when I did try them on and walk in them they were every bit as comfortable and easy to walk in as it seems it is in the video. 




V:
When these arrived at my house I was sooooo thrilled. I opened the box, took each of them out of their dustbags, put them on my feet and paused before standing to take that first step. I expected to feel awkward fall over since there was no heel there but instead to my surprise I felt as if I was walking with a normal wedged shoe. You don't feel any indication that the heel is missing under your feet. What an awesomely made shoe! :) 






COMFORT: 4 ...These are a very comfortable shoe and as far as the rest of my heels go (aside from my Litas) I would give these a 5 but including my Litas I have to give these a close 4.....more like a 4.75 lol
FIT: 1/2 size small ..I would definitely recommend ordering a 1/2 size up on this shoe. It runs a bit small.
BRAND: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
SHOE NAME: NIGHTWALK
STORE: NASTYGAL




If you choose to get these shoes you will definitely have no regrets, they are extremely functional :)

2 comments:

  1. That's really good to know to order a half size down with these. I wouldn't have even guessed. See, these JC shoes will trick ya every now and then, but that wouldn't even stop me. :)
    I'm super stoked to see when you finally do wear these out for an evening. I wanna see how they work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah when I was looking at reviews I was totally confused because when looking on one site it said they ran big so to order a size smaller then on solestruck they said they ran small so to order larger..and I ended up doing that and it worked out perfectly. All of his shoes definitely don't have the same fit..the spike v. the lita is a prime example of that..but it definitely won't stop me from purchasing his shoes! In my opinion he has some of the best shoes available right now..if not thee best!

    ReplyDelete