Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lucky number 7

Hi lovers!!! Oh how I've missed my rants with you :) lol. Well as you all know.. sometime in the not so distant past, I'm drawing a blank on the exact day right now, I purchased the Jeffrey Campbell K2 boot from David Z! It's my 7th pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I've purchased so many since the end of November...but I did! lol...The JC K2 is usually 129.95 but I purchased it on sale for $59.95!! I was sooooooooooooo THRILLED, especially being that I was moments away from purchasing it at full price on another site...wheewww, glad that didn't happen! I've never shopped at David Z before..actually I never even heard of David Z before..I seen Jeffrey Campbell post about the store on their blog. I am happy they did talk about it because they definitely offer some great exclusives with Jeffrey Campbell!! Another SUPER positive thing is that they actually have multiple physical locations in my area!! Yay, an actual store I can shop at to buy JC shoes in person! :) Yes I know Nordstrom sells them in person too but their style selection is so limited compared to most of the online stores I shop at for JC. .....On to the photos of the shoe!!

I adore these little combat boots!! They are super adorbz, super comfy, & super me!! I almost lost out on the initial sheer joy I usually feel when I put on a new pair of shoes because  I was definitely in the blue, not in a good mood, when these little lovers arrived at my doorstep... But the next day when I got out of my blues..I fell in love with my K2s...they are exactly what I needed!!!! And I am happy to add them to my JC collection!! YAY, 7th pair!!!!!


V:


These little lovers do not disappoint! They are exceedingly comfortable and run true to size. I love the beautiful red color on them and despite them being probably the lowest pair of heels I own from Jeffrey Campbell I love them, love them, love them! And I highly recommend them to all of my fellow JC girls!! Especially because they're only $59.95!! Really how often in life would you come across such an AMAZING deal!! =) ........Find them here!


COMFORT: 5
FIT: TRUE TO SIZE
BRAND: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
SHOE NAME: K2
STORE: DAVID Z


Definitely next up on my dreamlist to purchase are the Shadow and that beautiful red night-envi! I can't WAIT to get those in my hands!! :)

* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) *

6 comments:

  1. Okay seriously, these babies look better on your feet and in these pictures than they did on the site! I'm actually thinking of getting some now, especially at this price.
    Dude, I see how they're less in height than normal JC heels (especially in your collection) but I think that's the best thing about these boots versus his other SUPER high heeled winter boots. These are actually winter practical and I can see myself wearing these to school and out and about in crappy weather. When I see his pretty "winter boots" with a 5 inch heel, I'm like "Okay, those are cool, but I wouldn't wear those as a normal winter boot because that'd be dangerous, especially with Jersey weather". These are sure to protect you from slipping on the ice with those awesome teethy bottoms and perfect wedge! OMG! I'm seriously in love with them and the color is GORG! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many inches is the wedge? I looked online and it doesn't say. I'm really curious because it looks only about 3.

      Delete
    2. Nevermind, Solestruck says they're a 4.5 inch heel. That's still not bad for a winter boot. I LOVE THIS SHOE!!!

      Delete
    3. Aren't Jeffrey Campbell shoes the greatest? pretty much all my shoes are by them hahaha. I can't help it =/ they make cool shoes man. Anyway, these are niice :) and such a good price!

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Roni- You should DEFINITELY get a pair!! They are so comfortable and they actually feel like flats..I don't see how they can be 4.5 inches..I'll have to take a measurement later on lol..& they are perfect for this horrid icy/snowy weather we're experiencing right now!..Spring come soon please!!!!!!! LoL ...Ohh and also Roni are you going to the Irregular choice SS12 launch party in their NY store on 2/18???..I remember you going to one of their parties last year.

      Magnet- His shoes are most definitely the greatest!! The beauty in his shoes for me are that they are so different from everything else, so unique, and they are SO comfortable too!!..I don't have an uncomfortable pair of JCs...You should def take a photo of your collection!! I wanna seeeeeeeeee!! LoL

      Delete