Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Friday, January 13, 2012

Seeing Red..In a good way :)

Heyy lovers!! I wanted to share with you a shoe I purchased this week. I love this shoe for its simplicity. I've never owned a red pump before so I've been searching for a simple red staple shoe to add to my collection for years..but I never came across what I was looking for until the other day while shopping at Bakers I FINALLY FOUND ITNo bells and whistles, no spikes, studs, diamonds, rhinestones, bows, laces, or any other embellishments just a beautiful simple red suede shoe! I couldn't be more thrilled. And only for $85.00 ..But I purchased them at $42.50 due to a sale, gotta love a good sale!... I couldn't be Happier !! :):)


..see although my shoe collection now consists of mainly Jeffrey Campbell shoes ..I would like to let it be known that I am not against other shoe brands!! I have no problem purchasing a $20.00 pair of shoes as long as it's of good quality and I love it!!..*A must for me as a purchaser is that I must love it..whether I'm purchasing a dress, a pair of jeans, or a pair of shoes..If I don't love it I won't buy it, it's that simple!..Why spend your hard earned money on anything less than love?? Right??*


These red darlings below are named Alecia..find them here




V.


These shoes are not the most comfortable pair of heels I own but I love them nonetheless...(I know that can read kind of harsh so please don't think these are painful..they just aren't as comfortable as say a pair of Litas..but after wearing em' out for a night and breaking them in this pair will probably reach a comfort level 4).. I am just so thrilled to finally have a simple red staple shoe..Every girl should definitely own a pair of red pumps! I love the heel on these but although they are 5 1/2 inches I feel short when wearing them..It's probably because I'm used to the extreme height that JC shoes give me..But overall I'm extremely happy with the shoe! And I gladly placed this box among my collection.


COMFORT: 3 (ON A SCALE OF 1-5)
FIT: TRUE TO SIZE
BRAND: BAKERS
SHOE NAME: ALECIA
STORE: BAKERS SHOES

*Thinking* hmmm..maybe I should set a day once a week to spotlight posts on great shoes under $100 or Sale shoes...afterall I'm a single mom and as much as I love shoes..I definitely shop on a budget..believe it or not lol..& my rule of thumb is for every pair of shoes I buy over 100..whatever the cost is..I put 1/2 that amount into my savings!..I don't take money out of my savings to purchase my shoes..but what I spend on my shoes could have went towards my savings..so I make sure to show my savings just as much love as I show my shoes! NEVER SHOP FOR SHOES ON CREDIT..AND NEVER PURCHASE SHOES BEFORE YOU PAY YOUR BILLS...if you follow these rules of thumb..your shoe addiction will never become a hindrance to you financially, rather your shoe addiction will be a well deserved way to spoil yourself. Us ladies deserve to spoil ourselves sometimes :)


* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) *

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about just wanting a staple shoe, nothing glitsy or glamorous about it. I have a red pump that I absolutely love by Cole Haan. I want to have a basic pump in every color, just to have. And yeah, it doesn't matter about the brand for me either. As long as it's comfortable and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes exactly!! I would love to have a basic pump in every color too!! That would be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did Bakers know that you put this post up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I tagged them in a photo of a picture of the shoe with a caption of "I love the Alecia"..and a link to my blog..and then they commented on the photo with ...(copy & pasting) "Thanks for posting Ash! So glad you found your red pumps. They look great!"

    If you haven't already heard of this contest def check into it, I know you'll def be a serious contender if not THE WINNER! :)

    http://blog.modcloth.com/2012/01/16/the-worth-a-thousand-words-contest/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=Blog_ContestWorthaThousandWords-1-16

    ReplyDelete