Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Shadow Alert!

Heyy rise n shine shoe lovers!! I just found the Shadow online on sale here at Karmaloop!! I know how much all the JC girls are dying over these shoes.......So better get em quick, they will be sold out SOON! .....I was debating on purchasing them today myself..but I decided to get the Iphone today instead + this week is dues for my daughter's gymnastics..so if the shoes are still available after all of that is paid for..I'd be able to get them on Sunday..but I'm pretty sure they'll be sold out by then :( ...If so then oh well they'll be available on a lot of other sites come February anyway...Oh and I've read that they run small--and extremely snug at a 1/2 size up so it's recommended to go 1 full size up. Let me know if you're lucky enough to purchase these little monsters today :) 


They're even selling them in a black patent too!! Check those out here on Karmaloop as well! :)


Well looks like my early morning browse may pay off for somebody!! :)



On Another Note...........


So usually when I receive a pair of shoes..I order another..the time in between gives me time to find another pair and show love to my savings acct..I rarely ever have 2 pairs of shoes being shipped to me at the same time.........although I was truly considering breaking the rules this morning for the Shadow, but being i'd have to end up taking out of my savings to cover it..i decided against it! I'll never touch my savings for a shoe..that's 1 rule with no exceptions.. Oh and yesterday I purchased the Jeffrey Campbell K2 combat boots from David Z for $59.95!! I was soooo excited!! Especially being that I literally had the Solestruck window open in another tab for the same shoe because I was going to buy it...but had decided to check out David Z's site before doing so and I'm glad I did..because I bought it for less than HALF of what Solestruck was selling it for..Solestruck had them on sale for $129.95 so in all I saved $70.00, I love a good sale almost as much as I love a good shoe!!..And when I can get a good sale on a good shoe it's SO AMAZING! lol.
Jeffrey Campbell K2 Combat Boot


Well that's all for this Wednesday!! Have a Happy Hump Day!!


* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) *




6 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm actually glad I don't want to get the JC shadow shoe, don't have to freak out about it selling out. I hope you manage to get a pair though, even if Karmaloop sells out, I'm pretty sure Solestruck is going to get them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL yeahh lucky you!!..I'll def get a pair in February....EnviShoes, NastyGal, and Solestruck all say they'll have them by Valentine's day :)

      Delete
  2. HAH! I totally agree, when you can get a good shoe at a good price, AMEN, HALLELUJAH, and let the angels sing praises for the lucky buyer!!! :)))
    Those shadows are serious bizzness! OMG. Those will def be gone by...today! lol But I'm SO proud of you, not touching your savings. That is a great rule and shows that while you spoil yourself, you've still got some damn ethics and boundaries! Good for you my friend! xoxo I can't wait to see how you pair the K2's with your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL yes!! :):) When it comes to great shoes on a great sale I'm like a little kid in Toys R Us; so excited!

      Yes the shadows are definitely going to be show stoppers!! Serious Paparazzi alerts on those, I can already tell!! lol..Oh and they still have them Roni, maybe there's hope for me afterall..they are $275--so maybe that's slowing down the rush a lil bit lol..they will def be thee most expensive pair of shoes i own, at this point in my life I can't see myself spending more than 350 on a pair of shoes....& yeahh as much as I love shoes!! and I LOVE SHOES!! lol..I wouldn't take out of my savings for a pair nor ever let it interfere with the priorities (or bills) in my life...It's when my priorities are covered that I can afford to shop for shoes..and my k2s are supposed to arrive today --BONUS FOR DAVID Z that's quick!!, takes Solestruck like 6 or 7 business days to deliver my shoes-- I can't wait to wear em. I should start doing some outfit posts.

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, I love ordering from a place thats within the tri-state area. ModCloth is in Philly and I always get my orders within two days or less! I swear I've ordered from them and received the package the next afternoon!! So David Z being in NY is awesome.
      PLEASE start doing some outfit posts showing how you dress the shoes you buy!!!

      Delete
    3. Yes, I love that..That's how it was when I ordered my Lita Spike from Jildor Shoes too, they came in super quick..and in the most awesome box ever..Out of all the shoes I've ordered they had the prettiest shipping box lol..But my K2s have arrived!!!!!!!!! I like them...but I don't love them..yet...maybe I have to put them on with an outfit to really see though..

      AND I promise come February I will make an effort to do more outfit posts :)

      Delete