Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dreamlist Thursdays!! 1/12

Heyy lovers, it's time for another Dreamlist Thursday!!!!!!!!!!! :):) This has been a great week for me in shoes!! I purchased both pairs of the JC Damsels that I've been drooling over and daydreaming about for the past couple months!! And Solestruck released the JC Rockstar in two more awesome colors!!!! This week I've definitely been on cloud nine..until I came down with this awful cold..I spent most of today in bed snuggled up trying to beat this cold :( I even had to call out of work because I feel so miserable...I definitely wasn't planning on missing out on any money this week but my health comes first!!..I don't feel much better now than I did earlier..and tomorrow I'm in for a double :( ..BUT on a brighter note atleast I had some time today to do a little more dreamlisting! So without further ado I present to you my Dreamlist for this week!!




First up on my dreamlist this week is the Rockstar!!!!!! Of Course!!..
This shoe would be like sex on my feet..it is just orgasmic it is so awesome!! I loved the Rockstar in the gold multi but the black multi takes this shoe to a whole new level!! I love how the leather, suede, and patent blacks interact with each other on the shoe..it makes it so much more interesting that just an ordinary black shoe. This shoe commands attention and the heel (or lack thereof) makes this shoe worth every bit of the pricetag! The other thing I love about this shoe is that it has the capability of being a staple shoe..it is versatile and can go with many different looks!! I could definitely go on about this shoe foreverrrrrrrrr so I'll stop now...ahhhh daydreaming until I have you in my hands Rockstar!!


Black multi Rockstar available at Solestruck


Second up is the Jeffrey Campbell Lita, the Lita is the gift that keeps on giving! No matter how many colors or style variations they release the Lita in they always incite excitement within me! Especially these!! These just look so sweet, innocent, and pure..so me..I'm obviously all of those traits so this shoe MUST be mine! haha..okay so maybe I'm not so innocent but this shoe would still be a killer piece in my collection..The only thing that scares me about this shoe is the white fabric..oh irony, what I love is also kind of what I hate..I love how the white fabric looks aesthetically but when it comes to functionality I'm afaid that if I dropped a bit of ketchup from a fry on these, my shoe would be ruined forever!! Oh well atleast in my daydreams they'll stay perfectly white and beautiful forever..so maybe in my daydreams they shall stay! LoL.


** also at Nordstrom they have the Nightwalk available with the same beautiful lace..if you have time check it out!! ..I can't save the images from their site to show you but..click here to see! It is SO nice..almost makes me want to abandon all logic about white fabric.


White Lace Litas shown above are available at Nordstrom




This lovely sandal to the right is the Jeffrey Campbell Tawny!! I don't know where to begin on describing all that I love about this shoe!! I think that this shoe combines the perfect balance of sweet and edgy..the spikes on this beautiful shoe aren't at all overwhelming..nothing worse than an overload of spikes on a beautiful shoe..also I love the laceup front and the shape of the heel..all of the elements of this shoe add up to make it possibly one of the hottest sandals from Jeffrey Campbell of 2012, in my opinion of course!..I absolutely adore this shoe! 


These lovers are available at Solestruck



Okay I don't know what ya'll think about these but I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are the Jeffrey Campbell Spike in denim..yes I have the Jeffrey Campbell Spike in black leather but these shoes fall at the opposite end of the spectrum..while the black leather is AMAZING these shoes to me are amazing too in their own right..but in a more subtle soft way than their leather counterparts..I don't know why I haven't bought them yet..but I actually may purchase these before I purchase my Rockstars!! I LOVE this shoe..I need this shoe for the spring/summer! I can see this being my staple shoe of 2012! I could wear it with anything and it'll look perfect. I love how smooth the denim looks against the roughness of the spikes! This shoe is what dreams are made of!! I think I'm in love....seriously..








Well this concludes my Dreamlist for this week!!! I hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!!! And if you have any questions about anything please feel free to ask.....& I'd love for you to share with me what shoes are on your dreamlist...................are you dreaming about the Hellbound?? ..I'll be doing a post on that shoe soon! I'm seeing it everywhere but I haven't fallen for it yet...and if you haven't heard of it or seen it...keep an eye out for my Friday post..Friday the 13th that is ;)


* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) *

2 comments:

  1. FIrst off, I hope you feel better, friend.

    Now, onto those denim spikes! WOW!!! You are right, they are on a totally different level than the leathers and they rule in their own right. OMG These are soooo cool!!!!!

    ANd hahahah I read where you said how I jinxed you! I knew that would happen! There are too many cool shoes, especially JCs, coming out every day to say you can't shop shoes till February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really hope I do too..soon! lol.

    Yes!! I love those!! I've only seen them on one site too..so I better purchase them before they sell out..because then I really won't ever find them again :(

    LoL yess you're so right. I guess I would have to just stop looking at shoe sites and unlike all the shoe sites on FB so I don't see their new updates............Uhmmm yeah, that's not happening! lol...

    ReplyDelete