Welcome

Hello Lovers! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share with you a piece of me. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and leave me a comment..or two :)

Friday, January 13, 2012

Hellbound??

Happy Friday the 13th!!!!!!! Today I will finally be talking about the Hellbound shoe by Unif. 

I've actually been wanting to post on this shoe for a while but couldn't find any decent photos and I didn't want to ramble on about something that you may have never seen before...sooo here it is!!!!!!!! The Hellbound shoe:
picture courtesy of NastyGal

I really want to know what you think of the shoe!!

It sort of reminds me of the Lita but for me this shoe is TOO much..TOO much platform..TOO much Shoe Lace..TOO much thickness in the heel..just TOO much going on with the shoe altogether...I definitely don't like this shoe BUT on the bright side..with all that platform and the thickness of the heel the shoe does look like it would be quite comfortable..and looks like it would allow for pretty easy adjustment between the zipper and the shoe laces.....So if this shoe fits into your style..keep an eye out on NastyGal they will have it on Monday 1/14 & Solestruck has this shoe available NOW click here :) 


* Like this blog?? Wanna keep up to date on the newest blog posts, more shoe information, or easier contact with me?? ...Like me on Facebook by clicking here :) *


4 comments:

  1. Honestly it's a cool looking shoe, so I like the idea but no thank you. You're right, I think it's too much too. Even for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahh I like the concept of the shoe..but the platform (along with those thick laces) makes the shoe look clown-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They DEFINITELY look a bit clownish, especially in that bottom pic. Who makes these?? Not JC right?

    ReplyDelete